Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Noone: Market Value

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Noone was fantastic tonight.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Bemused that people can suggest that he didn't play well as much as the suggestion that he is suddenly worth multi-millions.
Let's see how we all get on over the season before we go selling-off our best players................................

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Certainly played better today than against brizzle and leics. Current value? No idea.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I think that Noone could command more than 1.5 million. Hopefully he won't be sold, but I think he had a solid game tonight and he is definitely one of my favourite players.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
What did him and Gerrard say in the interview at the end? pub was too noisy

i am f***ed if i know, it was all in scouse....

all i heard was alright arrr kid, aye aye aye!! calm down aye aye!!

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If we were selling? Maybe a couple of million. If he was a Stains player, £12 million to Arsenal (and no, I still don't know how that works)

Beachbum71

Beachbum71
Apr 15, 2011
Shoreham beach
I'm not sure he did that well tonight...
IMO Nooney gave his usual from the heart and legs performance. Loves to play for the albion and the fans who adore him.
My MOM was Romain Vincelot. He hasn't played for almost a month after sustaining an injury. A lot of players,on their return, play somewhat apprehensively, understandable in the circumstances. But this Frenchman, not a bit of it. 90% of his passes were superb. His tackles sublime and his running non-stop. Surely 100 grand to D & R will turn out to be Albion's buy of the decade. The big bonus being he can play in 3 important positions. Qualiteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Noone's first touch was a bit heavy today - he seemed (unsuprisingly) tight. Got on the ball a lot and had shots at goal - good but not an outstanding game.

Outstanding? I give you Bridcutt, Vincelot (what a find) and Buckley. Superb today with Cook and Greer not far behind.

What that fart on the phone in was talking about saying CMS had a great game I have no idea.

Beachbum71

Beachbum71
Apr 15, 2011
Shoreham beach
IMO Nooney gave his usual from the heart and legs performance. Loves to play for the albion and the fans who adore him.
My MOM was Romain Vincelot. He hasn't played for almost a month after sustaining an injury. A lot of players,on their return, play somewhat apprehensively, understandable in the circumstances. But this Frenchman, not a bit of it. 90% of his passes were superb. His tackles sublime and his running non-stop. Surely 100 grand to D & R will turn out to be Albion's buy of the decade. The big bonus being he can play in 3 important positions. Qualiteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Sorry, I was writing this when the Vincelot thread came out. Numpty.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Noone's first touch was a bit heavy today - he seemed (unsuprisingly) tight. Got on the ball a lot and had shots at goal - good but not an outstanding game.

Outstanding? I give you Bridcutt, Vincelot (what a find) and Buckley. Superb today with Cook and Greer not far behind.

What that fart on the phone in was talking about saying CMS had a great game I have no idea.

CMS was just frustrated, he was being marked out of the game by a quality defender, we need to work out the best way to bring CMS into the game as its not the corss into the box as he is too short. He will COME GOOD, he is a very good talent.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
What a season this lad's having. He was outstanding tonight.

How long before we let him go to a Premiership outfit for £1.5million? I really hope we can keep hold of him. He's superb and he was doing the business against Premiership/European class players tonight.

His market value is f*** all he is shit and he is a scouser, but we will play him anyway.:)

Beachbum71

Beachbum71
Apr 15, 2011
Shoreham beach
CMS was just frustrated, he was being marked out of the game by a quality defender, we need to work out the best way to bring CMS into the game as its not the corss into the box as he is too short. He will COME GOOD, he is a very good talent.
Agreed. The ball must be fed on the deck five yards ahead of him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here