Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Noone- Car eoke

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Rumour has it he can score lots of goals , not this season though he spends too much energy running around like a headless chicken, and does not fit into our passing game.

I like the way Palace fans come on here and deliberately try and make it look like they're Brighton fans and say deluded comments.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
I'm fully expecting the NSK to come up with a Craig Noone song to the tune of Mysterious Girl now.

Actually sod it, we'll just sing Mysterious Girl at games.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Absolute quality. Hilarious. Nice, funny blokes too, this squad.

All their youth and money and flashy motors and fun and games and all that for doing something that most of us do for fun anyway...but are they really happy? :jealous:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Why do birds suddenly appear
Every time you are near?
Just like me, they long to be
Close to Nooooooooone

Why do stars fall down from the sky
Every time you walk by?
Just like me, they long to be
Close to Nooooooooone

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Absolute quality. Hilarious. Nice, funny blokes too, this squad.

All their youth and money and flashy motors and fun and games and all that for doing something that most of us do for fun anyway...but are they really happy? :jealous:

Unlike a lot of higher-profile players though, because these lot come across as genuinely nice blokes I don't really begrudge them it.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Quality. In related news - those lamps are a bit flash for BHAFC - apart from sun-tanning Nooney I'm presuming they encourage the grass to grow or something similar?!?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Quality. In related news - those lamps are a bit flash for BHAFC - apart from sun-tanning Nooney I'm presuming they encourage the grass to grow or something similar?!?

We had those at Withdean, well if not those, then some that did the same thing. They park them opposite the back of the North Stand on match days.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
or as I posted on one of the other threads about this

Woooaaah oh oh oh, oh oh ohhh
Mysterious Craig
You'll never get close to Noone

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here