Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Noone article in the Guardian

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Poyet is a f***ing clown- its all about the 360 :wanker:

attachment.php

The playstation clearly rules, as even the pro's will testify! (They wouldn't be f*cking brilliant if they had an xbox for entertainment!)
:cool:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
That Barnes boy wants to get his feet off the table.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Totally agree.
There'll be regrets if we go all out vs. LFC physically and emotionally, then flop against Leeds.
Leeds manager substituted his best players tonight 50 minutes in, 5Live said to rest them for Brighton, on top of the extra day the entire team has anyway.

Other than online, was the Guardian (Noone) article in Tuesday's, or to be in Wednesday's, hard copy paper?

It was in todays Grauniad, as far as I can remember it is Wednesday today. It feels like a Wednesday anyway, hopefully it is.

easy

Aug 19, 2011
East Stand: H Block
Seen the article today, amazing pic from the Spurs game accompanies the piece, makes the West Stand look double huge!
Couldn't bring myself to buy it, as I'd already read the article on here :lol:

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Just how does Gus know anything about this....?????? - How many of this side were playing in League One in June!
There is no better feeling for a player who, three months ago, was playing in League One and now has the chance to play here with 22,000 people against Liverpool."

Last edited:

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Both hayward and Szczepanik live in Brighton I think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here