Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Noone anyone?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
You don't need to tell me. I mentioned this boys name after we played Plymouth away, he was fantastic. Naturally left footed, lightning quick and looked to have a dangerous cross on him aswell. I said straight after that game that Poyet would be interested in him in january, if we were going to lose LuaLua back to Newcastle, so if we sign him, I'll be smugly bouncing my post.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I didn't go to Plymouth but listening on the radio they said his name quite alot and he did sound like a very good player. If Gus was to get him in i would be happy with that.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Who put this on Wikipedia?

On the 20th February 2010, Noone started against Leicester City, putting in a man of the match performance and scoring the equalising goal, which he started and finished. On 18th November after a string of impressive appearances for Plymouth at the start of the 2010-2011 season, he was subject to a loan move with a view to permanent with Brighton and Hove Albion.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Who put this on Wikipedia?

On the 20th February 2010, Noone started against Leicester City, putting in a man of the match performance and scoring the equalising goal, which he started and finished. On 18th November after a string of impressive appearances for Plymouth at the start of the 2010-2011 season, he was subject to a loan move with a view to permanent with Brighton and Hove Albion.
The OP?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Will be very suprised if this happens. Will this confirm the end of LuaLua for Brighton?

BASINGSTOKESEAGULL

Jul 26, 2010
we won't sign him on loan! its like us loaning out bennett to another club in the championship, isn't going to happen. we will probably sign someone in the championship or a younger player from the prem.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
same guy that source that told you about kll???,you must know same guy as me then .

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
In the comments section...

kumquat wrote:

cybergully wrote:

mark by the sea wrote: fantastic news MK, aslo albion have reached agreement with plymouth over sale of winger to albion!! he comes first jan! win tonight please in 90 mins.

Ok Mark, who is he and who is your source? Had hoped players may be tempted to come from much higher profile clubs.

Craig Noone is the man - very good player so don't worry about where he comes from. Sundeland were looking at him last season. Also talk about us looking at Bradley Wright-Phillips

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
The Argus know just as much as Joe Bloggs does. Even if we have agreed to buy him, we won't find out until January. That way, it allows Plymouth to keep playing him (otherwise their fans might Lynch him whilst they have the chance!).

PalG

Nov 22, 2010
In the comments section...

kumquat wrote:

cybergully wrote:

mark by the sea wrote: fantastic news MK, aslo albion have reached agreement with plymouth over sale of winger to albion!! he comes first jan! win tonight please in 90 mins.

Ok Mark, who is he and who is your source? Had hoped players may be tempted to come from much higher profile clubs.

Craig Noone is the man - very good player so don't worry about where he comes from. Sundeland were looking at him last season. Also talk about us looking at Bradley Wright-Phillips

So we've reached an agreement for Noone on the 1st of January?

Devon Seagull

Sep 25, 2004
South Devon
I was at the Plymouth away game and thought the home fans were booing one of their own players! only to realise that every time Noone got the ball the fans chanted his name slowly - and sounded like booing! He was their best player that night but I am sure he was playing on the right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here