Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Maskell and Ashley Neale in last-minute double loan swoop

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I love threads like this. It really brings home how far we've come in the last few years. And a reality check to the people who bitch when Vicente isn't playing, when not so long ago we had clowns like maskell and neale turning out for us.

Sent by Derek Achora via the spirit world.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I love threads like this. It really brings home how far we've come in the last few years. And a reality check to the people who bitch when Vicente isn't playing, when not so long ago we had clowns like maskell and neale turning out for us.

True to a point but I would never class Maskell as a clown. He scored some crucial goals that season to keep us up and will always be a bit of a legend to me.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
True to a point but I would never class Maskell as a clown. He scored some crucial goals that season to keep us up and will always be a bit of a legend to me.

Sorry fella got to disagree. Neale was terrible, I think we're all unanimous on that. But no matter how many goals maskell scored, he was a disruptive, nasty, Billy big bananas in the dressing room and in my eyes that makes him a clown.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sorry fella got to disagree. Neale was terrible, I think we're all unanimous on that. But no matter how many goals maskell scored, he was a disruptive, nasty, Billy big bananas in the dressing room and in my eyes that makes him a clown.

Fair enough, I didn't know that about Maskell, just remember the goals and particularly going mental when he scored against Wigan in the penultimate game at The Goldstone.

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Fair enough, I didn't know that about Maskell, just remember the goals and particularly going mental when he scored against Wigan in the penultimate game at The Goldstone.

We played Wigan then? Cant remember that Shows how far they've gone too.

Sent from my little computer/phone thing using Tapatalk

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
We played Wigan then? Cant remember that Shows how far they've gone too.

Sent from my little computer/phone thing using Tapatalk

Yes we did. I think they went up that season with Fulham managed by Mick Adams.

I have always had a bit of a soft spot for Wigan since that game as their fans were brilliant. I remember them singing 'good luck to the Albion' at the end of the game which I thought was class at the time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here