Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Mackail-Smith - Top Bloke!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
:bowdown:

Him and Noone are really becoming the Mr Brighton and Hove Albions in the same ilk as Kupiers etc were. real top blokes.

It's no coincidence that both of them became professional footballers after working in the real world. I know CMS has said that he always treats every match as if it is his last because you never know when an injury could halt your career. He takes nothing for granted and it shows.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I reckon he'd suck my cock if I asked him too. And I don't think he's even gay.Such a gentleman he probably even gets out of the bath to take a piss.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
It's no coincidence that both of them became professional footballers after working in the real world. I know CMS has said that he always treats every match as if it is his last because you never know when an injury could halt your career. He takes nothing for granted and it shows.

A very good point, they've not had it all their entire lives, they have had to earn the dream. Dicker is like that too AFAIK. For a while he was dead end, part time work bouncing about amature clubs before being picked up by UCD and then Stockport? He always comes across as a real top guy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here