Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
And not forgetting

Johnny Dixon

:jester:

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Agreed Easy but its a slight drawback for a striker that he cannot shoot and cannot score don't you think ?.

Uncle its no do with confidence with confidence he could be a very good player but i for one think murray is better lets hope he proves me wrong..

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Agreed Easy but its a slight drawback for a striker that he cannot shoot and cannot score don't you think ?.

He is short of confidence in those areas not ability Garth. You have an uncanny ability on tipping but for the last 6 years you are low on confidenece. Do you see the analogy?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Im going for the 91st

Game on!

Some people on here are unbelievable, it's ok to make laugh about rape and strikers being shot on the pitch, but when one dares to make a cheeky remark about one of our own it automatically makes you an 'arse' or whatever insult is popular.

Hypocritical cretins.

Oh well - i'm off to Walsall now, let's hope our Craig proves us wrong, eh?:wave:

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Game on!

Some people on here are unbelievable, it's ok to make laugh about rape and strikers being shot on the pitch, but when one dares to make a cheeky remark about one of our own it automatically makes you an 'arse' or whatever insult is popular.

Hypocritical cretins.

Oh well - i'm off to Walsall now, let's hope our Craig proves us wrong, eh?:wave:

Good. f*** off and stop boring the arse off of the rest of us.

Hills

Feb 2, 2009
To be honest with Forster, Murray, Owusu, Robinson, Andrew we have an abundance of decent strikers and Davies is very much surplus to requirements from what I have seen so far.

What are you going on about?

Andrew is injured and out for the rest of the season and Jake Robinson is not good enough I'm afraid! He's light weight and has never seized any of the 50 opportunities he's been given in the team. Bar one game against Huddersfield!

Craig Davies looks to be a real prospect to me, granted he is lacking a bit of composure. That being the case I'd still rather him than Robinson any day of the week!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

He has the ability - his touch and control of the ball is proof of that. He IS a good footballist. Its just that confidence and composure he needs to add to his game when he gets those chances he's (so far) been wasting. He's snatching at them, you can almost SEE the pressure he puts on himself.

I'm not writing him off yet. Some players just take time to settle and show their best. I think he'll come good.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Which minute of tonight's match will Craig Davies miss a one-on-one?

My guess: 84.

Isn`t a sweepstake when you pick a RANDOM option ( In this case minute) out of a hat, and you get what you`re given?

If that's the case what`s the point in the guess.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Craig Davies will score 2 tonight, fact!

maidstoneseagull

Jul 21, 2004
Maidstone
Top scorer for Oldham last year and 6 in 14 for Stockport does seem to suggest he is a decent striker. He will score a lot of goals for us, but think he is going through a period of trying to hard and possibly feeling a bit of pressure bearing in mind he is up against Forster, Murray and Owusu.

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
Sadly, hard work isn't enough when you're a professional striker. You need to put the ball away too, when given the chance. So, unless he starts putting the ball away he'll drop out of the squad and be gone in a year or so. With Davies' workrate and ability to hold the ball up I really hope he does start scoring.

Against Orient I just couldn't help comparing him to Chris McPhee - run his nuts off but never, ever looked like scoring. Either way, every time he's got the stripes on i'll support him. Doesn't mean I have to think he's any good - time will tell on that one as I haven't made my mind up whether he's lacking confidence or simply crap in front of goal yet!

Here's hoping he scores tonight!

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Isn`t a sweepstake when you pick a RANDOM option ( In this case minute) out of a hat, and you get what you`re given?

If that's the case what`s the point in the guess.

That's really sad - Withdean Wanderer has just been owned by Paxton Dazo, and we all know there's nothing lower than being PD's bitch.

well, i can GUARANTEE that he won't hit this.......

images

but he might just do this instead
2EE97C40-E944-8247-94943D3CC7B5681F.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here