Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

cracking result guys.

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010
well done.....

How are you allowed to post on here when you’ve been banned how many times?. When someone gets banned from a pub they are on pub watch which means you are banned from every pub.

How can you post under a different name and the moderators allow it to happen even thou they know you are Watford O and other aliases :shrug:

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
How are you allowed to post on here when you’ve been banned how many times?. When someone gets banned from a pub they are on pub watch which means you are banned from every pub.

How can you post under a different name and the moderators allow it to happen even thou they know you are Watford O and other aliases :shrug:

I bet youre a riot at parties aren't you? You've posted 73 times yet younseem fit to be able to try to grass on your superiors. Watford O is a legend and I am not fit to lace his boots. I am ilikecandles. An altogether more chilled and friendly O. Ciao.

The legend that is.....I am so don.

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Like a nice time.

You’re not my superior but an utter fecking bellend.

Agree on both fronts there you twat. You both aren’t good enough for each other now f*** OFF YOU FECKING WANKER.

78 messages now. I fart in your general direction.

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010
78 messages now. I fart in your general direction.

Listen you retard, it doesn’t matter if I’ve posted one message or 20,0000, I’m Brighton and you’re not, this is my home and you’re not welcome, get the hint yet brain dead?

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Listen you retard, it doesn’t matter if I’ve posted one message or 20,0000, I’m Brighton and you’re not, this is my home and you’re not welcome, get the hint yet brain dead?

This is too one sided. I feel like a cat toying with a rodent.

there you go, that's an insult, better than asking some geriatric Palace fan what the score is (despite knowing it) then stickin your tongue out and then piss yer self laughing before running off (with your beer)

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
there you go, that's an insult, better than asking some geriatric Palace fan what the score is (despite knowing it) then stickin your tongue out and then piss yer self laughing before running off (with your beer)

This makes no sense either. you must have been drunk when writing it.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3757901 said:
Do we still have a rivalry with Borient then? I'm ashamed to admit we had one once.

err....read the title. I said well done and I meant it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here