Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cracking result for us guys!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Sums Orient and it's fans up really, a 3-0 away win against mediocre opponents and they go on the site of the team THEY presume are their rivals to brag about it.

Twatty, get a grip, WE DON'T CARE !

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Ah bless Candles, he's so desperate to have a rivalry with the Albion despite the fact we don't really care. Don't forget lads, he's just come back from Spain don't you know - a place most of us can only dream about apparently :lolol: I have to confess I haven't a clue how Orient are doing, who they were playing or what their result was (this is the case every week), I pay no more attention to Orient than I do to any other team outside of the top 6 in the table. It would be nice if candles could f*** off and stop polluting our board with his east end small club pikieness but I guess it must feel good for him to mix it up here with the big boys of the league! Can I suggest Candles you might like to consider the caravan dwellers of Dagenham & Redbridge as more suitable subjects of your wit and wisdom? To them you will seem like a big fish, here you are just plankton.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
ILIKECANDLES, you're all right. :thumbsup:

Didn't start a thread about yesterday's defeat, like you said and don't deserve as much abuse as you get.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I was suprised to see their result and quite chuffed for Slade, Revell and Cox tbh

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
ILIKECANDLES, you're all right. :thumbsup:

Didn't start a thread about yesterday's defeat, like you said and don't deserve as much abuse as you get.

thanks mate. I consider myself a part of this community and post accordingly.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Ah bless Candles, he's so desperate to have a rivalry with the Albion despite the fact we don't really care. Don't forget lads, he's just come back from Spain don't you know - a place most of us can only dream about apparently :lolol: I have to confess I haven't a clue how Orient are doing, who they were playing or what their result was (this is the case every week), I pay no more attention to Orient than I do to any other team outside of the top 6 in the table. It would be nice if candles could f*** off and stop polluting our board with his east end small club pikieness but I guess it must feel good for him to mix it up here with the big boys of the league! Can I suggest Candles you might like to consider the caravan dwellers of Dagenham & Redbridge as more suitable subjects of your wit and wisdom? To them you will seem like a big fish, here you are just plankton.

THANKS. I'll keep posting though.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I can't see anything this idiot posts because he is on my ignore list.

However, whatever he is saying does make me wonder why his first reaction after his team have played (did they play yesterday?) is to dash onto the message board of a club that isn't his clubs and isn't that of the opponents to make a comment?

Certainly don't find myself post-Hartlepool or any other game this season rushing to the Carlisle board to stir things up. Very strange.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
I can't see anything this idiot posts because he is on my ignore list.

However, whatever he is saying does make me wonder why his first reaction after his team have played (did they play yesterday?) is to dash onto the message board of a club that isn't his clubs and isn't that of the opponents to make a comment?

Certainly don't find myself post-Hartlepool or any other game this season rushing to the Carlisle board to stir things up. Very strange.

Ignore list? Child.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here