Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cracking ATC question

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Wont need them due to glow in the dark pitch markings.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Apparently at the presentation today the latest idea was to reflect sun light for night games with a HUGE oribal mirror similar to this one, needless to say we might need to wear sunglasses!

Space-solar4252.jpg

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
All fans have to go on a diet,therefore we are all lighter...and with these lighters we beam onto the pitch....its alright ...the men in white coats will be here soon!

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
None of the above are correct.

The Albion have come up with a simple solution to this problem. All night matches will be brought forward to 3 pm kick offs.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
None of the above are correct.

The Albion have come up with a simple solution to this problem. All night matches will be brought forward to 3 pm kick offs.

With winter games being midday

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
OK I can see now the lights have been installed (small as they are) but I bet no-one has seen the stadium fully lit up yet (and not just by lights from the stands) that was the question, no-one else eager to see that?

Oct 6, 2010
I have only just noticed this too. I think this is the second time Everest has started a thread to take the piss out of someone who is asking the club a genuine question. I think he forgets we are not all Amex experts and we don't all visit the place every other day. I guess we are lesser fans for that? Personally I find it arrogant and childish. That goes for all of you!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here