Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

cpfc.org Away Fans

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Hi, A friend sent me a link to look at a cpfc.org as Albion fans are dishing it out to the palarse girls.

I thought I would share these posts as they cracked me up (not written by me or anyone I know - i wish I had), if you have some time get over there and join the the few other Albion fans that rip into them..... from what I've been reading it really winds them up :albion1:

1) Palace Fans i have a question from Brighton - Page 5 - CPFC BBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic
If br*ght*n do manage to get themselves promoted then I pray that it's due to finishing in 2nd place. No trophy, and no wembley glory in the play-offs. Maybe sunk by a last minute Alan Lee winner in their penultimate game of the season against Huddersfield.

Our Gus, who art in Withdean, Hallowed be your name, your kingdom come. Palace will be done, in Selhurst as it is in Swansea.

Give us this week our players wages, and lead us not into League 1 as we witness the Albion race past us.

Lead us not into administration and deliver us from Hartlepool.

For Albion is the future, the power and the glory forever and ever.

Amen

2) How does the bottom feel ? - CPFC BBS

How does the bottom feel ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We weeds are well used to being the 'butt' of your gay digs.

But who is it that can't keep away from bottom?

Admit it, you're addicted to bottom, and you love the fact that you'll soon be 'going down'.

Recovered yet from from your weekend arse spanking,

Did it turn you on when Swansea kept penetrating that great big crack in your defence.

Did you enjoy that 'passage of play'?

Enjoy being behind ?

As you hopelessly tried to pump your own balls into the oppositions box, all 23 of your fans shouting "stick it in" only to realise you couldn't score in a kemptown brothel.

Not long bottom bandits before you slip through the championship back door.

As the Brighton lads stick one up your crummbling club.

Cum and join us over ere...... We Hate Palace
:clap2:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Yeah I suppose I did think the second one was a little risque but its obvously tongue in cheek, i did make me laugh and we are all used to that sort of talk in our direction... so touche I say.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
What do you reckon guys, Gus to Palace?

Gus Poyet - CPFC BBS

:laugh:

Yeah they can dream on....... There is no way in a million years Poyet would leave us, with all our prospects, to join the palarse losers...... he will know the rivalary and that fans would never accept it.. Palarse can dream about our manager but they better face up to the fact they're likely going down, well we do all hope.... :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here