Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CPFC closes.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Shows how much they need us when one of the scum punts this.
f*** off to your real rivals, AFC you will be busted down to the conference to play them when the tango man fails to re finance your debt.
We need you as rivals ?That is quite funny .Nobody but us and orient give a f*** about you.We have plenty who hate us thank-you.:wrong::wrong:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Orient hate us ? ? ah so thats why they when we play them there are none of thier fans at the ground

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Palace are in a spot of bother, but I reckon they will get through their financial crisis and emerge stronger as a club, like we did.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Read about it on websites.
Seriously there is nothing we can do until the top men decide what to do.The finances involved are just too big.As I have said rest assured if it all goes tit's up we will be back to haunt you in some form.:clap2:

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
What 26 says Wiggy, it's a bit difficult at the moment, until we know where we stand. We will get through it somehow though.
What I meant was all we are doing is reading about it on websites.I wasn't being rude.(for once)

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Any truth in the story that the Fonte transfer has fallen through because of his terms that the Saints offered?
This also could be a problem for Jordon when he agrees a fee for a player, but the player refuses to sign because of the terms he is being offered.
Good for the fans when players won't move, but a real problem for Jordon and his cash flow.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Any truth in the story that the Fonte transfer has fallen through because of his terms that the Saints offered?
This also could be a problem for Jordon when he agrees a fee for a player, but the player refuses to sign because of the terms he is being offered.
Good for the fans when players won't move, but a real problem for Jordon and his cash flow.
Jordan can f*** right off.What is good for us is no longer good for him.A quick spell in admin. would be best but he is running around refinancing loans.:US:
Cant blame him as unlike a lot of chairmen he has put his own money in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here