Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CPFC Away

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
AJ's Love Monkey said:
I doubt it we have sold 18,500 odd season tickets and obviously there will be Palace fans who want to pay on the day as well so you will be stuck with what you have got i would imagine
:angry: :lolol:

That has put a dampener on the match being such a little allocation,but guess thats the 10% rule grrrrr.

Just better hope and prey for fu-cks sake grrrrrrrrrrrr:nono:

You sure you have that amount of season ticket holders?you had 21k against luton?:rolleyes:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
berkshire seagull said:
:angry: :lolol:

That has put a dampener on the match being such a little allocation,but guess thats the 10% rule grrrrr.

Just better hope and prey for fu-cks sake grrrrrrrrrrrr:nono:

You sure you have that amount of season ticket holders?you had 21k against luton?:rolleyes:

Thats the figure quoted so iam going on that

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
AJ's Love Monkey said:
I will have two chances of getting a ticket: skinny and fecking anorexic! :angry:

But at least that game will be on tv

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Goner be a severe lack of hoolys at the match now,the withdean is mostly students and familys,so 50% at least will be them,but hey you never know the familys and students might bottle it.That will leave more tickets for others:lolol: :drink:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
berkshire seagull said:
Goner be a severe lack of hoolys at the match now,the withdean is mostly students and familys,so 50% at least will be them,but hey you never know the familys and students might bottle it.That will leave more tickets for others:lolol: :drink:

At least you will be there Berkshire you will make up for the lack of "hoolies" you bad arse! :lol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
AJ's Love Monkey said:
At least you will be there Berkshire you will make up for the lack of "hoolies" you bad arse! :lol:
You can never have a fierce derby without a good brawl my friend,im sure the bha massive will over run croydon during the match:lolol:

bad arse mmm i go with the flo:p

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
berkshire seagull said:
You can never have a fierce derby without a good brawl my friend,im sure the bha massive will over run croydon during the match:lolol:

Stop winding him up you bad boy. :lolol:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
berkshire seagull said:

Yeah ok Berkshire unfortunately you are the type who is on his bicycle the second the roar goes up mate seen and heard your sort thousands of times mate its easy blabbing over a VDU about it its if you have got the minerals when it kicks

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Ungrateful you get 2,800 we get 700 and you are still complaining! Incredible:angry:
Yeah but you have 24000 eagles to our 2800 seagulls:angry:

Least you get all of your supporters in the ground unlike us:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here