Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CPFC Away

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Are you going to bend a few car aerials, twist some wing mirrors off, smash some shop windows and bash a few grannies as well?! Shit i aint going now! :jester:

That's just me

Wait til Berkshire arives

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Not bothering with this one either. Do not want to line Jordan's pockets with £30 besides which I don't like Cup Finals and no doubt Jordan will claim this as another one: :tosser:

B.M.F said:
Not bothering with this one either. Do not want to line Jordan's pockets with £30 besides which I don't like Cup Finals and no doubt Jordan will claim this as another one: :tosser:

Yes. Phalarse's.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
B.M.F said:

Not bothering with Palace v Brighton?! Oh well to each his own :ohmy:

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Stop moaning and get your wallet out you wont be visiting us for a while so make the most of it! ;)

Do you think you will stay in your current league position then? ??? :lolol:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
3gulls said:
Do you think you will stay in your current league position then? ??? :lolol:

Who knows 3 gulls i wouldnt have thought so but i never predict anything in football because you cant, so we will see how it pans out. All i will say is we were atrocious against Luton with the players thinking they could just turn up and Luton would lie down and we deservedly got beaten. However it seems it was the kick up the harris we needed because against Wolves and Norwich away we in my opinion outplayed them both and only come out with one point from it but if you dont take your chances you dont win games. At Norwich on Saturday Palace won 16 corners to their 1 and we still couldnt win, but as i say thats football.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
AJ's Love Monkey said:
You Reading boyz eh?
???

The chances of getting tickets is a joke for fu-cks sake,just done my cheque ready to post already:lolol:

Bet i have no chance,will be devastated if i miss this:angry:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
berkshire seagull said:
50% season ticket holders:angry:
Leaves a measley 1400 for the other 10,000 of us wanting to go:lolol:

Any chance palarse will increase this?:drink:

I doubt it we have sold 18,500 odd season tickets and obviously there will be Palace fans who want to pay on the day as well so you will be stuck with what you have got i would imagine

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
berkshire seagull said:
50% season ticket holders:angry:
Leaves a measley 1400 for the other 10,000 of us wanting to go:lolol:

Any chance palarse will increase this?:drink:

And to be fair although i understand it is no fault of Brighton's we get 700 for the Brighton away game. Try sorting that one out! :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here