Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CPFC Away

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
£30 !!! forget it!

things have gone too far, football is starting to price people out of the market, lets hope the bubble bursts soon. just look at the first weekend in the premiership , loads of empty seats at many premiership grounds up and down the country.

these prices are now spilling over into the championship, something needs to be done about it!

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Mr Popkins said:
£30 !!! forget it!

things have gone too far, football is starting to price people out of the market, lets hope the bubble bursts soon. just look at the first weekend in the premiership , loads of empty seats at many premiership grounds up and down the country.

these prices are now spilling over into the championship, something needs to be done about it!

I am 100% in agreement it is a joke :angry:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
AJ's Love Monkey said:
I am 100% in agreement it is a joke :angry:
It is a joke, but it will still be £30 well spent...........wouldn't miss it for the world.:drink: :drink:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Stop moaning and get your wallet out you wont be visiting us for a while so make the most of it! ;)
Don't be such a pessimist...............i'm sure your boys will scrape themselves out of the relegation zone before the end of the season.:lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
£30 is a complete shambles end of,but so is £23 to sit in a dump with no roof:lolol:

Whats the fuss about just tick another away game off your list:lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Are you going to bend a few car aerials, twist some wing mirrors off, smash some shop windows and bash a few grannies as well?! Shit i aint going now! :jester:
:lolol: i like to get my moneys worth end of,if we get beat i will cause a bit of damage to your sess pit of a ground:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here