Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cox released....is this true

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
And the fact we spit roasted your mum together, but thats another story.

Apprentley there are other clubs in for him, although i can only imagine league one at best.

Me and my mum do look very similar when I drag up. It was an easy mistake to make. Not on my part, I wanted it to happen.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
By the way gumble duke I'm off to Norway in 2 weeks for 5 months, then travelling and then hopefully doing my PHD in another country so will be gone for about 4-5 years. Should meet up for a pint before I go.

To think Championship sides were taking an interest in him at one point. What went wrong?

Seems a bit of a wasted talent to me but I think you need to nuture/develop your younger players/employees (as in any business). I've found it difficult to see how BHA has been doing this ever since Dean Wilkins left.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
At the reserves last night he was subbed (due to injury) and booted a water bottle into the fence in front of the main stand. Odd thing to do as most the scouts and football club reps sit in there.

People were giving him grief, but I think he is an excellent player. Like has already been mentioned I think its an attidude thing and he does not fit into Poyets culture.

He spent the rest of the time chatting with Dean Wilkins and I reckon he will appear at Championship/top end League one side. I wish him the best and hope the change will bring out the best in him.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Think he suffered from being one of those players who don't seem to have a specific position.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Eastbourne or Crawley more like.

I would be very surprised if he didn't get fixed up with another league team pretty quickly.
Knuckle down Dean,mature and do what you are told....I am sure you can then be a success in your career.
Good Luck!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Think he suffered from being one of those players who don't seem to have a specific position.

He may have suffered from being one of those players who thought he was David Beckham, and wasn't quite that good. But I may be 100% wrong.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
His little sister is on my uni course and mentioned Millwall to me. Although if they go up can't see why they'd be interested.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Should be so much better than he is. Plays well in patches but lacks consistency. Hopefully the kick up the arse he needs to get his career back on track

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here