Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cowdenbeath LIVE on the tellybox

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
My dreams have come TRUE, both legs of the play off final with Brechin are on sky channel BBC ALBA. First one clashes with the Fulham final so gonna sort that out with 2 tellys, 2nd leg sunday.....DRINK!

BBC Sport - Football - BBC ALBA to show play-off final

382px-Cowdenbeath_FC.svg.png

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
But will commentary be in Gaelic?!

(My boss is Brechin and my colleague Ross County, so I'm facing a couple of weeks of Jockball blather here. Bring on the World Cup I say.)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
But will commentary be in Gaelic?!

(My boss is Brechin and my colleague Ross County, so I'm facing a couple of weeks of Jockball blather here. Bring on the World Cup I say.)

blimey did'nt think of that good point, either way two games of scottish division TWO football to watch....BRILLIANT :clap2:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I've actually got BUTTERFLIES at the prospect of watching the BLUE BRAZIL tonight, this is like Eastbourne Borough being on the tellybox....this is HUGE....ya get me?! bah I dont care anyway....BRING IT ON! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

squadhomepage.jpg

max-981443.jpg

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
With you on that one. Biggest match since the 60's. But what are these rumours of merging with Spartans?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
With you on that one. Biggest match since the 60's. But what are these rumours of merging with Spartans?

the owners wanna do an MK:Dons as the lease at Central Park runs out either next week or the end of next season (cant remember) and they dont want too or cant afford to keep it going, the Oval Circuit Racing is also screwed as they cant afford it either, all abit up in the air it seems....either way Cowdenbeath FC as we know it may cease to exist soon :nono:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
abit of research:

"Good news, just heard things looking a lot better. The owners plan to work with Cowden Action Group. Football will be played at CP next season (just hope it's 1st Division).
More to follow"

The Cowden Trust - seems like the place to find info about it all, will do more digging later :thumbsup:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
2nd leg 3pm BBC Alba channel 168 on SKY!

0-0 on agg so ALL to play for...COME ON BLUE BRAZIL! :bowdown:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
1000 Cowden up there.

Any idea what channel it is on Virgin Media?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
no idea

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
You use Pie And Bovril, don't you.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
oh yeah forgot about that site! signed up last week

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Dundee, Partick Thistle, Dunfermline, Raith Rovers & Falkirk are shitting 'emselves at the thought of Cowdenbeath next season. :D

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
Utterly unbelievable scenes. Well done the Blue Brazil and well done Alba, you have a friend for life. Even more obscure next week.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
what a SIDE...dreams are made of this! roll on Div 1, maybe BBC Alba will show more live games next year?!? heres hoping :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here