Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coventry vs brighton (the non moaning thread)

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX
You know. I think you created the ultimate Oxymoron thread. Brighton Fans not moaning :eek: It's unheard of :p

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Do you seriously things fans of any of the other 91 league clubs would be any different ? We are on a shit run , therefore people moan. Thats the way it is.

WildWood

Sep 6, 2011
Chichester
I'm not going to moan about this one - I stuck a fiver on HT Cov - FT Albion @ 33/1 so all fingers crossed for the 2nd half!! Oh & a couple of quid on Adam El-abd to score at anytime @ 40/1. If that one could come in as well il be most grateful.....!

Seagull16

Sep 28, 2011
Plenty of positives from today, Lots of possession, we've sounded dangerous going forward and we have dominated the game, unlucky to concede really, all it took was a poor free kick. So come on get behind the boys and be positive!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
We are AMAZING!!! Losing against the best team I have seen this season, so I mean we shouldn't be expected to win, and why even win anyway? It is all about developing the passing game!

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
I'm not moaning, I remember the fun you had when we lost to the bottom of the table team at Donny.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Couldn't give a shit if we have a bad run. It was always going to happen. I called 10th - 12th at the start of the season and haven't changed my mind once, though I'd be happy with 16th.

Win, lose or draw I love watching football at the Amex. These are golden times to be an Albion fan, and it'll take more than some reactionary fucktards on the match thread to make me think any different. :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here