Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coventry is Pay on the day

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
caz99 said:
whats parking like around the area? or can you park at ground?

If you are coming up the M40 as you go past the ASDA and go up humber road try and park in the streets around there. Its about 10 minutes walk then

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
Dougal said:
Highfield road looks bloody good to me.

Yes it is - and we are the third to last visitors before they move into a spanking new arena at Foleshill, on the site of an old gasworks. I see it every morning as I cycle to work. If we could move Highfield Road to ,say, Shoreham Harbour, it would be a magnificent stadium. They have sold it because it is inner city with terrible parking problems and a high value for housing development. I only hope that they can get ten thousand in the new one every fortnight (in League 1)
Hope the Albion win on Saturday, but after that, I would like the City to stay up as well.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
wolfie said:
Yes it is - and we are the third to last visitors before they move into a spanking new arena at Foleshill, on the site of an old gasworks. I see it every morning as I cycle to work. If we could move Highfield Road to ,say, Shoreham Harbour, it would be a magnificent stadium. They have sold it because it is inner city with terrible parking problems and a high value for housing development. I only hope that they can get ten thousand in the new one every fortnight (in League 1)
Hope the Albion win on Saturday, but after that, I would like the City to stay up as well.

I think they will get more people in the Tesco next to it :lolol: Personaly I hope the Cov get relegated then I will be very very happy :D

footy frenzy

Jul 14, 2004
Ignore Coventrygull's directions ASDA is nowhere near the M40 it is by the M6 and about 3 miles from the ground.

For those driving you can be assured of a warm welcome at Coventry City Supporters Club which is in Freehold street about 2 mins walk from the ground. there is plenty of parking and after paying 50p entrance fee the beer is club prices and the stewardess offers a good choice of rolls at low prices.

image.gif

Hope to see you there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here