Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coventry is Pay on the day

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
confirmed . . . .just spoke to the ticket office . Coventry have sent another 400 tickets anyway but the game WILL be pay on the day . . .Get in !!!!!!
08:45 from Lon Euston :drink: :drink: :drink:

So worried about this match but can't wait

Station about 1.5 miles from ground apparently + town not far either :drink: :drink: :drink:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
1300 sold so far, a further 400 being sent to us ( seems starnge if pay on day but this is what I was told by the ticket office).

Ground Holds 23,500 I believe.

I think we'll have a decent following saturday , I'd say 2000 - 2300

tomysupercup

North Stand Kollective
Sep 17, 2004
NORTH STAND
ILOVEBHA said:
Does anyone know how many away supporters their ground holds????
and how many tickets have we sold so far???

Away fans are located on one side of the pitch, in the North Stand. Just over 4,000 away fans can be accommodated on one side of this stand, next to the ACE Resources West Stand. Away fans occupy both the upper and lower tiers of this stand, with tickets to the upper tier normally sold first. In the upper tier there is one supporting pillar which may obstruct your view. Leg room is quite tight in this area and the general facilities are really showing their age.

taken from:
http://www.footballgroundguide.co.uk

Alby

Jan 4, 2005
West Sussex
This is a must win game. Lets hope the players are as up for it as the fans are.

Coventry are letting their STH buy extra tickets at a tenner each to increase the crowd, lets get as many up there as possible.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Alby said:
This is a must win game. Lets hope the players are as up for it as the fans are.

Coventry are letting their STH buy extra tickets at a tenner each to increase the crowd, lets get as many up there as possible.
Plymouth did that too when we went down there, worked pretty well but lets hope there's not a repeat on the pitch too!

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Starry said:
It's a dive.

It is indeed. Which is why Coventry are moving to a new stadium next season. Highfield Road certainly isn't one of the worst grounds I've ever been to, but it's showing its age now. The place is crumbling.

Some bloody awful huge pillars holding up the roof of the away stand too. They get in the way wherever you're sitting.

We drove past their new ground when we went there a few weeks ago, and that looks impressive. They are still working on it, but I believe it's nearly finished.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here