seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Seagulls Player now on , JC must have read my tweet :lol:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Paynter isn't even the biggest problem with that team, that midfield is absolutely stinking.

I hope I'm made to look an idiot but I pretty much decided not to go to this game when Bridcutt got booked.

Glad to see JFC in the squad even though it's taken these cicumstances.

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
thats better thank-you now come on Brighton

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Listening to Player , has Vincente gone out on loan ???

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Paynter isn't even the biggest problem with that team, that midfield is absolutely stinking.

I hope I'm made to look an idiot but I pretty much decided not to go to this game when Bridcutt got booked.

Glad to see JFC in the squad even though it's taken these cicumstances.
JFC looks very promising and you have to wonder why he can't be picked ahead of the likes of sparrow and navarro,gus needs to start looking at these youngsters and that promising lad we signed recently.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
They thought we would not want to listen to Aldershit commentary, but for me its nice to know the link is working.
They should have made an announcement "We are now crossing over to the Ricoh for a SIGNIFICANT football game."

Sep 1, 2010
JFC looks very promising and you have to wonder why he can't be picked ahead of the likes of sparrow and navarro,gus needs to start looking at these youngsters and that promising lad we signed recently.

THIS. As far as i am concerned i would much rather a hungry (and obviously quality) player like JFC than Ryan 'Stroll around' Harley in midfield today to be honest and i think JFC can take a decent free kick too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here