Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***County Championship Division 2, Glamorgan v Sussex, Colwyn Bay, 28-31 August***

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Is he eligible to play for West Indies ? If he is then I'd be surprised they haven't had a chat by now at the very least .
They may well have had a chat, but if he opts for the West Indies he immediately becomes an overseas player. That'll limit his county opportunities.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Oh dear oh dear. It was their 7th wicket partnership that did the damage, so hopefully ours will to. Looks as if we will do well to get within 75 of their total.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Terrible morning so far for Sussex losing 5 wickets for just over a 100 runs, 80 odd behind we need Oli and Ben to milk out as many runs as possible.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Terrible morning so far for Sussex losing 5 wickets for just over a 100 runs, 80 odd behind we need Oli and Ben to milk out as many runs as possible.

Quite a lot over 100 runs but still a very bad morning. They seem to have gone at it more like a one day game this session for some reason. Lots of small stands but none of 50 or more since the first wicket (and that was only 50).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here