Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Countdown to Palarse V Brighton on the CPFC site

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
didnt realise it was you yorkie. :)

anyone thats not sure of a rivalry between palace and brighton obviously didnt go to the last meeting at selhurst. Ive never seen so many riot police, police, dogs/horses. Was like something outta the film ID

was great fun though :clap2: rocking the police van and dodging the coin being thrown by palace fans! oh happy days

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Croydonbloke said:
From 1978 onwards and I recall a packed Selhurst in 1979 during a great Palace 3-1 victory an Hilaire brace I think.

I'll tell you what I remember CB. Coming to the Sainsbury's ground. Standing in the rain. Watching a f***ing cheat of a referee called Kelvin Morton give you three penalties in a game [2 of which you missed] and being as shocked as I've ever been in my life when thousands of your scum actually cheered as Gerry Ryan was stretchered away with his leg broken in three places by that little !!!! Henry Hughton.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
brighton_b0y said:
didnt realise it was you yorkie. :)

anyone thats not sure of a rivalry between palace and brighton obviously didnt go to the last meeting at selhurst. Ive never seen so many riot police, police, dogs/horses. Was like something outta the film ID

was great fun though :clap2: rocking the police van and dodging the coin being thrown by palace fans! oh happy days
I was rocking that van aswell:lolol: about 10 people doing it:lolol:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
hans kraay fan club said:
I'll tell you what I remember CB. Coming to the Sainsbury's ground. Standing in the rain. Watching a f***ing cheat of a referee called Kelvin Morton give you three penalties in a game [2 of which you missed] and being as shocked as I've ever been in my life when thousands of your scum actually cheered as Gerry Ryan was stretchered away with his leg broken in three places by that little !!!! Henry Hughton.

That was one shocking tackle i have to admit, the biggest shock is that Hughton had never tackled fook all before the assault on Ryan that day! :glare:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
AJ's Love Monkey said:
That was one shocking tackle i have to admit, the biggest shock is that Hughton had never tackled fook all before the assault on Ryan that day! :glare:

Then we'll have to trust you that you were not one of the c**ts cheering AJ.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Well, I'll be going to this that's for sure. Alongside the 2799 other Brighton fans - can't wait!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
The banter having the scum next to us will be awsome,better make sure i take my £1 and £2 coins out my pocket first.Shall empty my copper jar before i go:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here