Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Countdown to Palarse V Brighton on the CPFC site

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Your posts could be a bit more original though ;)

ILOVEBHA

Jul 27, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
I really cant wait till the game and i hate Palace so much.
Just been on their fans forum and there is a lot about the Albion....seems like the rivalry is still there on their part too.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
ILOVEBHA said:
Just been on their fans forum and there is a lot about the Albion....seems like the rivalry is still there on their part too.

Their will always be a rivalry with Brighton with the over 25 year olds but because of the lack of competitive matches over the past 15 years the younger generation understandably dont get it

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
ILOVEBHA said:
Rivalry between Brighton and Palace since when:dunce: If you didn`t think the rivalry was still there you need a wake up call.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Croydonbloke said:
Rivalry between Brighton and Palace since when:dunce: If you didn`t think the rivalry was still there you need a wake up call.

I get what he is saying CB just as in my previous post the dearth of matches against them over the past 15 odd years has got the younger Palace fans wondering why Brighton? Not on my part however I am 26! ;)

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
AJ's Love Monkey said:
I get what he is saying CB just as in my previous post the dearth of matches against them over the past 15 odd years has got the younger Palace fans wondering why Brighton? Not on my part however I am 26! ;)

Christ, you must have had a hard life. I would have guessed you weren't a day under 40 :ohmy:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
AJ's Love Monkey said:
But when the singing gets going all the ANTI Brighton Chants start ringing around Selhurst so the rivalry should be clear in every Palce fans mind and never underestimated. I`m 36 so know full well what it means when we play eachother. Can`t wait for the game.

A young Palace fan was on work experience here in our office and he understood the code of pratice very well.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Croydonbloke said:
I`m 36 so know full well what it means when we play eachother. Can`t wait for the game.

A young Palace fan was on work experience here in our office and he understood the code of pratice very well.

If you are only 36, you have no idea of the real rivalry in the 70s, you are simply too young! :lolol:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Croydonbloke said:
But when the singing gets going all the ANTI Brighton Chants start ringing around Selhurst so the rivalry should be clear in every Palce fans mind and never underestimated. I`m 36 so know full well what it means when we play eachother. Can`t wait for the game.

Good lad! :clap:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
3gulls said:
If you are only 36, you have no idea of the real rivalry in the 70s, you are simply too young! :lolol:
From 1978 onwards and I recall a packed Selhurst in 1979 during a great Palace 3-1 victory an Hilaire brace I think.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here