Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Council say no to Naked Lap dancing at the old ABC

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

.........because Brighton is a family resort. Go on let them get them off.

Last edited:

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
ewww - a bunch of slags slithering around a pole and gyrating on your lap - you men have simple brains!! :lol:

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
BarrelofFun said:
:lol:
I am not saying I frequent these kinds of establishment, but I think slag is a bit harsh!

He he - sorry just call it as I see it, any woman who feels the need to flaunt herself for male attention is a bit of a power trip freak if you ask me... something wrong with the brain!! although I guess its not the brain you're there to admire - says it all really...

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
tedebear said:
He he - sorry just call it as I see it, any woman who feels the need to flaunt herself for male attention is a bit of a power trip freak if you ask me... something wrong with the brain!! although I guess its not the brain you're there to admire - says it all really...

:lol:

This should merge with the Jordan thread. Making money from flaunting your body. Personally I wouldn't do it! I guess some do it for money, others do it for the 'kick'.

I wonder how many NSCers have been to a lap dancing club???

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
BarrelofFun said:

A few times. Prague was a little mental, and I also went to Legs Eleven in Birmingham on my dad's stag night a few years back.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I've been a few times, courtesy of rich oil traders mainly and not for 4-5 years.

My verdict was: of course you get a stiffy (it is difficult not to) but it's rather like going to a restaurant and having 6 or 7 delectable courses of very aromatic and well-prepared food wafted under your nose but you mustn't even THINK about taking a bite out of any of it.

The slightly sad/desperate aspect to the whole thing was brought home when some of the traders paid a fortune - maybe £40-50 - for one of the girls to stop for 15-20 mins and TALK to them...I told them there were clubs in Brighton where REAL women would practically blow you off under the table in exchange for a rum and coke if you weren't too discerning about their looks. If I want a chat with a woman, I can think of many more interesting professions than strippers to choose from.

They're a bit for blokes scared of the real thing, if you ask me.

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Man of Harveys said:
I told them there were clubs in Brighton where REAL women would practically blow you off under the table in exchange for a rum and coke if you weren't too discerning about their looks.

you ought to tell us where harvs

D

Deleted User X18H

afters said:
you ought to tell us where harvs [/QUOTE seconded althought I was once offered a 'tickle' for £50 by some awful peroxcide who made her living in the Nags Head in Whitechapel High Street .........we were looking for Aldgate East honest ....................now Browns that is a different kettle of fish.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
afters said:
you ought to tell us where harvs

Well, I'm out of the game now of course...so to be honest, I'm not sure where to go in Brighton anymore.

For example it's been a while since I was very nearly "manhandled" by some school dinner ladies in Club Barcelona who, shall we say, obviously put a lot into their work and also got a huge amount back out of it. That's about the class of "totty" I was thinking about.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
BarrelofFun said:

I haven't been to a lap dancing club but I did attend a "Stag Night" at the local services club recently. First one I'd been to in about 25 years.

2 strippers got their kit off and dragged some of the younger members on to the floor for ritual humilition. Amusing but not erotic.

I was more embarrased about the blue comedian. His racist jokes were embarrasing. there were a few embarrased titters but it didn't stop him!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
For heavens sake in Europe you can see a couple having rampant sex on a stage whilst eating your Sunday roast. Whats the problem with a bit of Beaver watching ?.

I used to go to the Ship, Lewes Road on a Sunday lunchtime in the 80's for a bit of naked female flesh before I went over to my Mums for my Sunday roast, and what on earth is wrong with that ???

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Uncle Spielberg said:
For heavens sake in Europe you can see a couple having rampant sex on a stage whilst eating your Sunday roast. Whats the problem with a bit of Beaver watching ?.

I used to go to the Ship, Lewes Road on a Sunday lunchtime in the 80's for a bit of naked female flesh before I went over to my Mums for my Sunday roast, and what on earth is wrong with that ???

To each their own I suppose - not my idea of fun and from my point of view if my other half wants to watch that sort of stuff to get off where does that leave me?? Feeling about 2 millimetres tall!!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You clearly don;t understand men very well ;)

D

Deleted User X18H

Uncle Spielberg said:

I suppose you supplied the bread sauce!!!!:lolol: Royal Auclair and Numbersixvalverde

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Garth, did you have a wank at your mum's before, after or during lunch?

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
What would be a good sunday dinner whilst wristing yourself blind?
Spag bol is definitely out of the question, as you need both hands to eat it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here