Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Couldn't have happend to a nicer lying cheating piece of utter scum

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
We could however I am sure it will be Thatcher who is to blame.

Funnily enough, it was said on Question Time, that it was Thatcher's government which ushered in the current expenses rules. Apparently they were not able to raise MPs salaries so used this as a way of 'paying' them more.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Understand his en-suite apartment at Ford Open Prison is being prepared and he will be available most evenings at the local if you should wish to buy him a drink

Bit draughty at the moment, don't you think?:laugh: Wasn't it Ford that they put Gerald Ronson (one of the Guinness lot) in, and gave him a desk so that he could carry on running his business?

Of the others, Lord Hanningfield, former (Tory) leader of Essex County Council, looks bang to rights. He claimed for overnight stays in London, while his chauffeur was driving him back to Essex.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Yep.Prison is about right for fraud and theft,I guess.

What about all the others who resigned from Parliament,who said they misunderstood the rules,built duckhouses and cleaned out their moats? Shouldn't there be a lot of cellmates for this criminal ?

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
If there are others as guilty, which there are, they should all be treated the same. Prison for the lot of them, thieving fuckers.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Let's hope we have another one going down at her Majestys pleasure;

Labour MP Eric Illsley has admitted he fraudulently claimed more than £20,000 in parliamentary expenses.

Appearing at Southwark Crown Court, he admitted three charges of false accounting.

The charges related to claims for council tax, maintenance, repairs and utility bills between 2005 and 2008.

Mr Illsley, who represents Barnsley Central, has been an MP since 1987 and was re-elected with a majority of more than 11,000 in 2010.

BBC News - Labour MP admits expenses fraud

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Yep.Prison is about right for fraud and theft,I guess.

What about all the others who resigned from Parliament,who said they misunderstood the rules,built duckhouses and cleaned out their moats? Shouldn't there be a lot of cellmates for this criminal ?

That is my only problem with these current trials, there are so few of them. One or two MP's will be made examples whilst the rest will get off scot-free. All the flip-floppers and house renovators have surely robbed more than £20,000 from us. No sympathy for the fraudsters that get sent down, I'd just like to think that all the guilty ones get done aswell.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
It seems parties of all colours have their noses in the trough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here