Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

could you imagine a WORSE night out?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
An evening with Howard from the Halifax.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
An evening in the Glaziers.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
An evening with Ernest :shootself :shootself

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
An NSC meet up

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A quiz night with Charlie Oatway?

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I actually went to a Hale and Pace show at the done once, the bird I was with at the time thought it would be a nice treat, She didn't tell me where we wer egoing until we got there and we turned up and I just looked at her as if to say, you are having a f***ing joke. We watched the whole show and I tinhk I laughed once in the whole thing. She thought it was great.

We are no longer together.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I saw Rick Mayall at the Dome just as the first series of the Young Ones was taking off - very funny.

Also saw Smith and Jones there - they were very funny as well but spoilt somewhat by constant crap barracking from a certain Teddy Maybank :angry: :angry:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Dave Spikey - Jerry 'the Saint' St Clair

A worse evening would be with my psychotic ex bird who would go on about how bad her life has been etc

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
brightonfan_86 said:
He once threw a puppy into a crowd during a concert, and told his fans or (Weirdos) to kill it or he won't sing.

he is just a twat then really.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
I saw Marilyn Manson in a field in Belgium last week. I was hoping from some ritual goat slaughtering at the very least to enliven the evening, but in the end the only things that got murdered that night were bad cover versions of Tainted Love and Personal Jesus.

He was actually very dull, inoffensive, and about as scary as a tea cosy. Unfortunately it didn't rain, as we were really looking forward to seeing all his fans' make-up run.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here