Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could UKIP win the General Election ?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Oh the other tiresome comeback. If you mention distaste for something you are ranting or furious or upset beyond words. It wasn't a rant it was an observation.
it took you 28 words to spell out the difference between a rant and a observation, they're you go I can be observant aswell.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Yes, I read your post, but your post is, well, mad?... what part of that report is 'their ludicrous waffle'

all of it, the people they spoke to were berks of the highest possible order.

what sense does it make to have a completely borderless nation, how can governments possibly plan anything when they haven't got a clue from one day to the next just how many people there are to cater for. derrr.

D

Deleted member 22389

I wonder if anyone is going to be able to get a job in the future due to the number of applicants, or how long it will take to say get a doctors appointment, get a school place, see an NHS dentist. What about our space. I suppose it will be survival of the fittest. Yes we keep hearing it, we have a growing economy but has anybody even considered our quality of life?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...erestimated-on-UK-population-says-report.html
http://news.migrationwatch.org.uk/office-for-national-statistics/
http://www.migrationwatchuk.org/briefing-paper/15.3

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
and it has taken you countless of posts to make no sense at all, so what is your point?

I've made my point.

Point of fact: they aren't countless, in fact they are actually counted and numbered for you.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
I wonder if anyone is going to be able to get a job in the future due to the number of applicants, or how long it will take to say get a doctors appointment, get a school place, see an NHS dentist. What about our space. I suppose it will be survival of the fittest. Yes we keep hearing it, we have a growing economy but has anybody even considered our quality of life?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...erestimated-on-UK-population-says-report.html
http://news.migrationwatch.org.uk/office-for-national-statistics/
http://www.migrationwatchuk.org/briefing-paper/15.3

I find it really hard to get my head around the kind of amounts who are in favour of this. the worlds gone f*cking bonkers surely for Christ sake.:facepalm:
I would really like to know is it something that they are eating that we are not?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
all of it, the people they spoke to were berks of the highest possible order.

what sense does it make to have a completely borderless nation, how can governments possibly plan anything when they haven't got a clue from one day to the next just how many people there are to cater for. derrr.

And what does any of that gum flapping have to do with the BBC, reporting the result of the referendum on Sunday?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
BF is referring to a BBC report that is providing news of a referendum result. Where is the 'left wing bias' in that report?

do I have to spell it out.. the clip was in English was it not :glare:so therefore it was implemented towards the English viewer whilst at the same time shoving some more of their biased opinionated rhetoric down the throats of some poor unfortunate Englishman that happened to be watching..

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yes, it was in English, and what rhetoric offended you exactly?
A news report regarding the results of a referendum result in Switzerland. If news from overseas upsets you, dont watch the news. Try and find a channel that just gives you English news.

Actually, yes...spell it out, as I sincerely believe its going to be funny.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
And what does any of that gum flapping have to do with the BBC, reporting the result of the referendum on Sunday?

I notice you conveniently swerve my question as i rightly predicted you would.
is there something you aint telling me ? you sure you don't work for the BBC ?.just that you are very predictable in everything you say.

very

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
What rhetoric in a report, regarding the results of a referendum in Switzerland is upsetting you. Its a simple enough question, that you seem incapable of answering. What rhetoric are you blubbering about?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Yes, it was in English, and what rhetoric offended you exactly?
A news report regarding the results of a referendum result in Switzerland. If news from overseas upsets you, dont watch the news. Try and find a channel that just gives you English news.

Actually, yes...spell it out, as I sincerely believe its going to be funny.

the only words your likely to understand is f*ck off b*llocks your a c*nt and im going to stab you:lolol:...is that good enough for you.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
conveniently swerved my question again I see.

Ive not even noticed a question. If its about Switzerland, why the **** would i care? Your question is only there to avoid my question anyway.
You said the BBC report, is filled with bias, and rhetoric. All ive asked you is, where? As I dont see any particularly.
It sort of suggests youre barking mad. The fact you are unable to explain it, sort of proves it.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
the only words your likely to understand is f*ck off b*llocks your a c*nt and im going to stab you:lolol:...is that good enough for you.

Hello BF,

I feel sure that most people share your concerns about immigration and to an extent about the EU -certainly the more "meddling bits" ! I find the EU's interfering very annoying, and it certainly has grown into a huge bureaucratic nightmare - far beyond what it was originally intended for. To be fair, in the 1950s, the Germans and French were really keen to set it up after years of warfare.
John Humphrys did admit not long ago that the BBC was rather biased -he didn't actually say that, but something to the effect that they concentrated on issues that suited the left/liberal way of thinking, particularly with regard to immigration. I suppose that then after hearing that, you are understandably suspicious about what you read on BBC online, but then that is probably no different to any paper. I too read the article and really could not find any bias in what we read - of course it could be in what was left out, I readily admit. On this occasion, there really wasn't any in my humble opinion. My concern about this is that the article would be seized upon to say we need huge amounts of immigrants here, when the workers from Germany (to put it rather simply) are not from a poor country and not likely to be as unskilled as those trying to come here from the Third World, and even poorer parts of Europe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here