Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

could this loan happen ???

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
To be honest he is EXACTLY the type of player we need in midfield. Doubt it would happen, but if Doncaster are in with a shout...

By the way, what is it with Doncaster at the moment? Diarra, Piquionne, Ilunga, Diuof?!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
To be honest he is EXACTLY the type of player we need in midfield. Doubt it would happen, but if Doncaster are in with a shout...

By the way, what is it with Doncaster at the moment? Diarra, Piquionne, Ilunga, Diuof?!

New manager so the board have obviously given him some money to spend on either wages or fees.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
it would be amazing if it did but the answer to your question is no ...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The only reason real madrid would loan him out would be to lose his wages which sadly we won't be able to pay...

Could it be an agreed % of his wages that is beneficial to both. I can't believe that Real Madrid are worried about his wages as I heard that Santander just write of theirs and Barcelons debt at the end of each season.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
No chance with Lassana, but Mahamadou? What's he up to now? I think Real Madrid released him because of his knees? If he is available, could be our new Vicente... with the current one just warming up!

Mahamadou was released by Real in the summer - last I heard he was training with Lyon although not expected to sign.

Actually saw him play last season for Monaco. Looked a shadow of his former awesome self. However, if fit and motivated, he is just what we need.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here