Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

could this loan happen ???

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
Gus said hes looking to bring in someone else in Midfield well maybe just maybe he could get us .................. Lassana Diarra from real madrid on loan
doncaster are said to be after him pretty sure he would come to us instead of doncaster, he would bring great expiernce from top name clubs plus play ion midfield and defence, what you think ??

Doncaster go for Real Madrids Lassana Diarra | The Sun |Sport|Football

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Would be amazing but cant see him coming to us or Doncaster. He is quality. Would walk into a lot of premier league teams

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
see with Gus & TB at the club, for me anything can happen, I mean I never believed we would move into a stadium this nice when we were at the withdean, I never of belived it if someone said in the future we would have a world class player whilst in the championship (Vicente) so for me this really could happen

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Ha Ha...!! Only that kind of story would appear in The Sun...!!
Diarra turned down Spurs in the last transfer window, I very much doubt he would be willing to come to Doncaster or us instead now!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
before Vicente, i'd have thought it was mental to even suggest it. now....

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Oh dear...

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Seems ridiculously unlikely, but if Doncaster have really bid for him then there's no harm in trying. But every other Championship club would probably be thinking the same.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
No chance with Lassana, but Mahamadou? What's he up to now? I think Real Madrid released him because of his knees? If he is available, could be our new Vicente... with the current one just warming up!

arkan

Jan 26, 2010
Sittingbourne
I think the sun have got their diarra's wrong, it is mamadou they are after not lass.
Mamadou is 31 (i think) would be useful on a seasons contract atleast.
Was at Monaco last season, but left because they got relegated, surprised he hasnt been picked up by another team, so yeah that might be down to his knees

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Read that this morning and thought there must be a mis print somewhere he could have the pick of most teams in the premier league so a move to Doncaster would be strange to say the least

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
No No...Poyet is looking for a "Tiara" as the team lead up to xmas?

*tumbleweed*

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
I suspect that this will be more than a STUMBLING block to any such deal....................##

Redknapp, though, is always on the lookout for players he thinks can improve his squad and he would like to take Diarra, who is surplus to requirements at Real.

He has had an interest in the West Ham United midfielder Scott Parker but Tottenham say there will be no deal for him, partly because of his wages. Diarra earns much more than Parker at Real, taking home £120,000 a week, which is far in excess of Tottenham's wage ceiling.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Rovers boss Dean Saunders last night landed West Ham's French ace Freddie Piquionne, 32, on a loan deal.

This is an extraordinary player who was notable for West Ham on their opening match of the season. He certainly made the Cardiff defenders look good. I thought it was the Cardiff defence was good, but it made be that this player was not up to it. Will he replace the injured Billy Sharp? (long term injury suspected from 2010). Piquionne: I don't know what to make of this player. Probably would not make the Albion team though.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Rovers boss Dean Saunders last night landed West Ham's French ace Freddie Piquionne, 32, on a loan deal.

This is an extraordinary player who was notable for West Ham on their opening match of the season. He certainly made the Cardiff defenders look good. I thought it was the Cardiff defence was good, but it made be that this player was not up to it. Will he replace the injured Billy Sharp? (long term injury suspected from 2010). Piquionne: I don't know what to make of this player. Probably would not make the Albion team though.

They signed ilunga also?

seagulls

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here