Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

could the scum go down?

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Croydonbloke said:
Not all of us Dougie Boy.

We will stay up this season as Leeds, Hull, QPR, and Southend are dead certs to fight out the bottom 3 places. We are too strong to go down and will get a run of results soon.

Wigman I hope you enjoyed your moment and make yourself known on Holmesdale Online and I will say Hi sometime.:wave:
croydon bloke i will look out for you on there and just registered with the bbs

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
wigman said:
finally do you hate the tossers more than ldc your thoughts!
Not even close. Palace fans are people too, albeit unfortunate ones :jester: whereas LDC are evil space lizards disguised as people who want to destroy our club. :angry: :angry: :angry:

I don't think Palace will go down by the way. :down: Leeds on the other hand may well come down.

Last edited:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
5 past Kuipers said:
I've always thought that the majority of us want you to get Falmer.

Good to hear, and I'm sure it's true. Sporting rivalry is one thing, but I would never wish anything like what is happening to us at present to happen to ANY football club.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Back to the original question with Taylor in charge it is a possibility! If he gets it wrong in the Transfer Window (and most Palace fans i know are not confident!), then it will be a long winter!!

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
pasty said:
Good to hear, and I'm sure it's true. Sporting rivalry is one thing, but I would never wish anything like what is happening to us at present to happen to ANY football club.

All genuine football fans should want you to get your stadium, yes there are Palace fans who would love you to go under but they are not real fans in my book, the vast majority want you to get Falmer.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
50goingdown.jpg

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
SJ's Love Monkey said:
All genuine football fans should want you to get your stadium, yes there are Palace fans who would love you to go under but they are not real fans in my book, the vast majority want you to get Falmer.

Likewise.

Have a good Christmas and hope we play you next year (which by my reckoning is you getting relegated. Can't see BHA getting promotion)

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Bit f*cking rubbish wishing Palace to come down "to our level" rather than aspiring to meeting them in the higher tiers, and outperforming them.

Hope Palace stay where they are, and we go up and stuff them there.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Bevendean Hillbilly said:
Bit f*cking rubbish wishing Palace to come down "to our level" rather than aspiring to meeting them in the higher tiers, and outperforming them.

Always nice to get a bit of reality into the debate eh?! :lolol:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Bevendean Hillbilly said:

I bloody wish the Albion could play Real Madrid at the Goldstone but it ain't gonna happen soon is it?

I want us to get promoted but my gut instinct says that they'll get relegated and we'll end up 8th. That's why I wrote 'by my reckoning'. Nothing to do with my aspirations. :angry: :angry:

...and breath

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Buzzer said:
I bloody wish the Albion could play Real Madrid at the Goldstone but it ain't gonna happen soon is it?

I want us to get promoted but my gut instinct says that they'll get relegated and we'll end up 8th. That's why I wrote 'by my reckoning'. Nothing to do with my aspirations. :angry: :angry:

...and breath

On that note...read in the Mirror yesterday, for the first time, Brighton descibed as "promotion chasing" and "the form team", reckon we can do it Buzzer. Nothing wrong with following your heart rather than your head!

SEEEEEAAAAGUUUUULLLSS!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here