Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could, Should, Would ..... The Amex Cup.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
4 teams, 1 cup.

Brighton 1st team vs Brighton development vs Brighton legends vs Brighton fans (random draw with season ticket numbers or bid for a place & money raised goes to charity).

Could it happen?

Should the Club try it?

Would you go to it?

:whistle:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Brighton, Valencia, Le Havre and Spurs.

Dalos

Mar 2, 2009
One thing i would love the club to do, maybe next season is to organise a day long tournament for fans to play in.

My brother did one Thursday at Upton park and be amazing to see it replicated at the Amex- about £150 a head, 20 min 11 aside games - get to use all the facilities and then dinner after in 1901.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Brighton, Barcelona, Manchester United, Real Madrid. Four of the biggest and best supported clubs in the world, well three of them.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
It's actually going to be a kids' tournament.

I have no more information other than what Dick Knight said on the excellent Albion Roar a few weeks ago. You can fish it out on iTunes - it's towards the end of the 'Dick Knight Extra Time' show.

:)

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
"4 teams, 1 cup" instantly put an imagine in my head of 44 men shitting into a cup and then a girl eating the contents. What that says about me as a character, well...

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
It's actually going to be a kids' tournament.

I have no more information other than what Dick Knight said on the excellent Albion Roar a few weeks ago. You can fish it out on iTunes - it's towards the end of the 'Dick Knight Extra Time' show.

:)

Do you know if this 'kids' idea is local kids, or professional 'Academy' kids tourno ??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here