Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could Sami Hypia do a job for us.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
3 years later and he will be doing a job for us.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
"At Leverkusen (I've no idea about these things, are they a bigger club than us? I'm leaning to yes"

Outstanding.

Apparently, I like the Albion more than some other fans who just rush to put us down and rush to put other clubs above us.

:blush:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Apparently, I like the Albion more than some other fans who just rush to put us down and rush to put other clubs above us.

:blush:

Top man. Even when we were at Withdean it was only with extreme reluctance that I'd grudgingly accept we were (albeit temporarily) not quite as big a club as, say, Real Madrid.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Top man. Even when we were at Withdean it was only with extreme reluctance that I'd grudgingly accept we were (albeit temporarily) not quite as big a club as, say, Real Madrid.

Yeah, I may just be trying to make it seem better. I'm actually quite ignorant of how european teams marry up with british teams, beyond the big ones, and leverkusen is one I haven't noticed a great deal in years gone by (i.e. they seemed to me to be much more recent qualifiers of Europe - though that is likely me not paying much attention) and so I wasn't sure if it was a case of a big team that had had a few years out (like when Man City got relegated), or a small team having a season or two of big success (like Fulham did a few years back), or if the German league was a bit like the Scottish one with one or two strong teams and the rest being quite weak, meaning that while they were in the champions league, it wasn't because they were so great, but because the league is comparatively weak.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here