Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Could Palace be Relegated?

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
You think there will be three teams worse than Luton, Burnley and Sheff U last year?
Not necessarily worse, but equally bad... yup.

Don't see Ipswich, Leicester or Nottingham reaching 30 points. Southampton and Everton are also massive question marks, especially if the latter get some 10 point deduction or something. I expect these five clubs to be far behind everyone else.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Mateta is awful.

They should sell after his purple patch.
He has come to terms with the premier league now and has improved his all round game considerably .
His hold up play has got better and his first touch is spot on now and he looks like a top striker.
He has always been a good finisher but now he finishes well with his head and he has 100% confidence, which you need as a striker.
Next season will be very interesting one way or another .

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
He has come to terms with the premier league now and has improved his all round game considerably .
His hold up play has got better and his first touch is spot on now and he looks like a top striker.
He has always been a good finisher but now he finishes well with his head and he has 100% confidence, which you need as a striker.
Who f***ing cares.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I think you are wrong Jeremiah.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You were, Dougal, because you were posting on this forum which (unless people have blocked you - and I suspect many have with good reason) is open to all to read. You made another coma-inducing comment about your football team on your rival’s site. So, to repeat, nobody f***ing cares.
Feel free to block me.

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
Feel free to block me.
Feel free to leave your rival’s forum.

Have you ever thought of your own mental welfare? I note you’ve made nearly 6,000 posts over 12 years here, so many of which are negative and/or trolling. You have to have a very troubled existence to wake up day in, day out and want to be a shithouser.

And, as we all know, when things are going well for the Albion and not for your lot, you’re never here which makes you a coward.

You need to have a good think about yourself, Dougal.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Feel free to leave your rival’s forum.

Have you ever thought of your own mental welfare? I note you’ve made nearly 6,000 posts over 12 years here, so many of which are negative and/or trolling. You have to have a very troubled existence to wake up day in, day out and want to be a shithouser.

And, as we all know, when things are going well for the Albion and not for your lot, you’re never here which makes you a coward.

You need to have a good think about yourself, Dougal.
I’m fine thank you.
i enjoy coming on here and on the whole posters are ok , with a few exceptions.
Some threads are very interesting, the Ukraine one especially, and I tend to look at them every time I log on. The palace ones are a piss take, not to be taken too seriously , which I don’t . You seem to take my comments way too seriously as you seem to react to them every time .

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
He’s a great striker for Palace*……. Until he misses a couple of sitters then the always ultras will be threatening to slit his throat.

* not really

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
I’m fine thank you.
i enjoy coming on here and on the whole posters are ok , with a few exceptions.
Some threads are very interesting, the Ukraine one especially, and I tend to look at them every time I log on. The palace ones are a piss take, not to be taken too seriously , which I don’t . You seem to take my comments way too seriously as you seem to react to them every time .
I don’t reply to many of your posts (simple maths, Dougal, you’ve posted six times as many as I have) but I do call out your trolling posts because they’re pathetic and you only make them when you feel your lot are in the ascendancy. Which, as I’ve said before, makes you a coward.

There are plenty of other Palace posters here who can enjoy the rivalry without resorting to dickhead behaviour.

Take a leaf out of their book and you’ll find that we can all rub along together. Until then, I’ll continue to call you out when you act like a twat.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Anyhoooo here's a mildly entertaining gif for all you fisherman out there X
big fish GIF

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I don’t reply to many of your posts (simple maths, Dougal, you’ve posted six times as many as I have) but I do call out your trolling posts because they’re pathetic and you only make them when you feel your lot are in the ascendancy. Which, as I’ve said before, makes you a coward.

There are plenty of other Palace posters here who can enjoy the rivalry without resorting to dickhead behaviour.

Take a leaf out of their book and you’ll find that we can all rub along together. Until then, I’ll continue to call you out when you act like a twat.
Just ignore him.

You should know by now he only ever posts the most bias posts bigging up everything Palace and doing the opposite for us.

It's then very easy to realise his input is meaningless.

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
Just ignore him.

You should know by now he only ever posts the most bias posts bigging up everything Palace and doing the opposite for us.

It's then very easy to realise his input is meaningless.
You’re probably right, mate.

But, in my own way, I’m trying to get him to face up to how he comes across and, ideally, undertake a Damascene conversion.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
He looks like a carthorse who is in a , most likely short-lived, purple patch. Next season will, indeed, be very interesting.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Jury is out on the manager for me.

New managers get a grace period in the Prem until there's enough analysis done on them.
Olise and Eze being given the freedom to express themselves, in a run of fixtures which were helpful, proves nothing..
Vieira had a similar period, when the Palace faithful, were lauding his progressive play.

De Zerbi got found out to a certain extent also.

Glasner may prove to be the real deal, but it will be interesting to see how well Palace cope without Olise.

And. Eze, and Guehi, and, hopefully Mate.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Think they will do well this season....unfortunately

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here