Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could Milan Mandaric be tempted to invest?

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Mandaric? I thought it was Maradona.

But whoever it is I agree with Harty - too many people have too much at stake to sell up cheaply now. Maybe after the court hearing next week someone might blink though.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I'd be happy to see his cash here but it won't happen. No-one is going to invest in this club until Falmer is a reality rather than a dream.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hiney said:
The attraction of Bournemouth is probably linked to Harry Redknapp. He lives down there and obviously likes working with Mandaric so it kind of makes sense.

He would then probably sell out to HR and his son Jamie become manager in a couple of years.

I have always thought that this is the destiny of Bournemouth with a Rednapp buy out.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
jakes right boot said:
What can we tempt him with? We haven't got a ground or a future at the moment.
Portsmouth were hardly "tempting" when he bought them.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Richie Morris said:
Will Dick Knight make more money if he flogs his shares once we move to Falmer?

dont be rediculous....he is going to sell his shares for nothing when Falmer is finally built....or maybe he will sell them to recoup the millions of pounds he has spent in the club shop.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
Jim D said:
You don't think that Knight stands to make a packet once the stadium is approved?
Once Falmer is approved, if Dick does make a packet then that's fine by me. If he was prepared to put his money in when no-one else would then he deserves some reward. However it wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't end up making anything as I don't hink he's in it to make money

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here