Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could John Robinson do ajob for us

Seagulls over Lewes

Jul 5, 2003
Rodmell
Your welcome to him played one good game for the mighty rooks and that was it. Also got injured in his third game and came back very uninterested. Certainly not the John Robinson of old.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I suppose he could fix the clock and pick up some litter...........

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Lord Bracknell said:
There are occasional hints of a good footballing mind, but I guess that even George Best could show that.

In George's current condition I would imagine that's not the case.

Roger Mellie

Sep 27, 2004
London SE1
empire said:
he wouldnt take a pay cut,greedy begar if you ask me,not like he needs the money with his other intrests.lets face it he has hardly done anything with the other clubs in the last 2 years has he

What exactly are these other interests??

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
No

He

Is

a

TRAITOR

May he never EVER wear the stripes again in any shape or form. He left us in the same way that HARDING did.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
He is still interested in playing proffessionally, he told me so personally. He has never been forgiven by McGhee for turning him down at Wolves and Reading. He has been approached, just this week, by a Championship club with an offer till the end of the season, but he doesn't want to move that far away from home for such a short contract. So I guess he has the means to pay back the insurance money.

His main business interests at the moment are property sales and development.

He still thinks he could do a job for us.

Perhaps Mr McGhee should have another look?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Superphil said:
He is still interested in playing proffessionally, he told me so personally. He has never been forgiven by McGhee for turning him down at Wolves and Reading. He has been approached, just this week, by a Championship club with an offer till the end of the season, but he doesn't want to move that far away from home for such a short contract. So I guess he has the means to pay back the insurance money.

His main business interests at the moment are property sales and development.

Perhaps Mr McGhee should have another look?
I agree too but get shot down thankyou

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Superphil said:

He's living in a dream world then.

Robinson did well enough for us two season ago, although he missed a lot of games with various injuries.

He started last season here, but it was clearly one season too many at this level. He was awful and was dropped after a few games.

He left for Gillingham by mutual consent, but only lasted a couple of games there before being released.

Now he's struggling in non-league football.

He could still do a job in the Championship? Yeah, right!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
My head tells me you're right LB, but I think his form went off while playing for you due to personal issues with his family (mother unwell).

He seemed pretty confident that he still could and wanted to play as a pro, I wished him luck in trying to achieve that, and I'm sure you would to.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Indeed I would - he always gave 100% for us and for Wales. But while his family problems last season were well documented, it simply appeared that his legs had finally gone. He was way off the required pace, and I'd be astonished on that evidence if he could still do a job at this level.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here