Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could it get any worse?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Anyway boys, i'm off to bed......enjoy Croydon!

you live in a shit hole

One man went to burn.............went to burn down selhurst!

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
Good one BlockheadBoy.

Now, when your Dad has stopped playing with your brother ask him why the hell he made you support a bunch of bum bandits and not a proper team.

I shouldn't really be surprised that you can't read, but it's HBlockBoy, softlad. Okay, as long as when you visit your dad in prison you ask him how much doll money you should be getting ?

anyway se25, you caravan dweller ! Brighton have had more England Internationals than your pathetic outfit :bigwave:

Whatever you say.When was the last time you no marks had an England international striker?

All together now.....Oh Andy Johnson's magic,he wears a magic hat and when he sees the match ball,he says 'I'm 'aving that! He score 'em wiv his left foot and scores 'em wiv his right....and I'll leave you to guess the rest!

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
I shouldn't really be surprised that you can't read, but it's HBlockBoy, softlad. Okay, as long as when you visit your dad in prison you ask him how much doll money you should be getting ?

Doll money? I can read perfectly, BlockHeadBoy, the question is, can you spell properly? :dunce:

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
Doll money? I can read perfectly, BlockHeadBoy, the question is, can you spell properly? :dunce:

The question is, will your gay jokes ever bother? Answer is no, because I'm straight.

Where as, my comments about the shit hole you live in, your inferior quality of life, and the dull life you lead and pathetic future that lays ahead of you is just a sharp slap of reality in the face.

P.S. To judge our teams league position after so few games in a new season, shows your high lack of football knowledge.

P.P.S. The fact you come onto a rival teams forum, well i think everyone here will agree with me, just means your a sad pathetic person. But have a nice life :).

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
The question is, will your gay jokes ever bother? Answer is no, because I'm straight.

Where as, my comments about the shit hole you live in, your inferior quality of life, and the dull life you lead and pathetic future that lays ahead of you is just a sharp slap of reality in the face.

P.S. To judge our teams league position after so few games in a new season, shows your high lack of football knowledge.

P.P.S. The fact you come onto a rival teams forum, well i think everyone here will agree with me, just means your a sad pathetic person. But have a nice life :).

Are you sure you're straight. I'd check if I was you.

P.S. I have got a terrific life, thanks. Couldn't be happier. You really do need to calm down, love and think before you post.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Whatever you say.When was the last time you no marks had an England international striker?

All together now.....Oh Andy Johnson's magic,he wears a magic hat and when he sees the match ball,he says 'I'm 'aving that! He score 'em wiv his left foot and scores 'em wiv his right....and I'll leave you to guess the rest!

Look everybody-another retard has managed to take off the anti self-abuse gloves. Bless!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here