Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could I do the Brighton marathon in 2011 ?.

Shall I run for REMF in the 2011 Brighton marathon ?

• Yes - Do it, just look at what Rocky did in part 6

Votes: 53 69.7%
  • Calm down Spielberg you would have a heart attack

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Just settle for applauding the runners

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • No, lets be sensible now

Votes: 7 9.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Good point well made :lol:

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
A few minutes after the finish line I vividly remember muttering "never again" but a day recovering and I certainly wouldn't rule it out. If it was for REMF that would make it even more appealing!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
And then die after 4 miles.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Jade Goody did the London Marathon with NO training at all, did 18 miles, had a panic attack, passed out and had to go to hospital to be revived. Not the way to do it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Harsh :laugh:

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Well?

I note the REMF marathon thing fell apart this year, but are you still going to run this year's marathon US?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Well?

I note the REMF marathon thing fell apart this year, but are you still going to run this year's marathon US?

Unfortunately there was always more chance of Desert Orchid (the dead horse, not the NSC user) running the 2011 Brighton Marathon than our chum US.

However, what REMF thing has fallen apart? I thought the charity was going to have a 'team' running and raising funds.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
So did I. It does all seem to have gone a bit quiet.

I'm definitely doing the marathon - my first - but I might be doing it for Help for Heroes now.

Off for a three hour training run on Sunday. God, I'll be glad when it's all over.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Unfortunately there was always more chance of Desert Orchid (the dead horse, not the NSC user) running the 2011 Brighton Marathon than our chum US.

However, what REMF thing has fallen apart? I thought the charity was going to have a 'team' running and raising funds.

Check US's response to my query on REMF Brighton Marathon thread! REMF Brighton Marathon 2011 has turned into ............2012.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I'm hopefully running the London.Been riddled with injurys but i'm going to do it if i have to crawl round.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Maybe US funds that he has raised can be given to the CPFC REMF captain? Who I think IS actually running.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here