Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could Friday be the lowest league gate at the Withdean ?

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Easy 10 said:
The turnstiles all have counters on them. If a season ticket holder skives off, he's letting the rest of us DOWN.

Couldnt agree more, its like the first couple of games of the season i always feel fans have been short changed by the number of holidays booked. If you know your away make the effort to sell your ticket to a mate or offer it back to the club for resale?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Buck said:
Then Ramsey missed a near open goal to put us 4-2 up.

So he did...f*** me those were the days.

Could almost see Trolley repeating it today!

Oh and it was Clive Platt that scored for them and they had that chap who played for us at Gillingham under Horton...what was his name

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I'm a season ticket holder and I am not going. Moving house that day, so will be constructing beds and putting shelving up.

That Rochdale game was appalling. Freezing cold and torrential rain. Does anyone remember the big ginger haired fella having a pop at Mickey just before half time? I go to the games with him.

Mickey left his dug out during the game to have a go back and told him to come back at full time to have a go if we lost the game. My mate went back to continue the discussion but Mickey did a runner!

Dreadful night.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
BarrelofFun said:
That must have been a bit quiet! I didn't go to that. How many Forest Green fans?

Original title was lowest league gate though! :glare:

I know, I know calm down!

I was just saying like

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Jimmy Saville said:
I'm a season ticket holder and I am not going. Moving house that day, so will be constructing beds and putting shelving up.

What a piss-poor excuse! You have all of Saturday to be constructing beds and putting shelving up. (I take it you have another bed other than the one I have to deliver, as that doesn't need constructing).

Lightweight. :nono:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Jimmy Saville said:

Can I have your ticket...you could give it sully who can give it me or Ady....

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Soul Finger said:
...and it absolutely pissed it down too.

Horrible night, lost 4-3 just to compound the misery.

Forgotten about that night until you said that. I was typically under-prepared for the elements and had that lovely "jeans feel as if they've just come out of the washing machine" sensation.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Yes..................or no.Depends how many go,and how the counting is done.

But its in the future,so anything COULD happen.

Tell you what,

Ask me on Saturday.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
i'd go friday but, i finish work in East Grinstead 'officially' at 7pm, never make it in time, even if i did skive early :(

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Springal said:
i'd go friday but, i finish work in East Grinstead 'officially' at 7pm, never make it in time, even if i did skive early :(

For many its the same, People know the reasons behind why its on a friday at this time of year but would it not make more sense to make it an 8 ko on the sat?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
KinkyGoehring said:
For many its the same, People know the reasons behind why its on a friday at this time of year but would it not make more sense to make it an 8 ko on the sat?

I'm not getting up that early! :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here