Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could dinosaurs have completed a moon landing?

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
Proof

Attachments

• imagesCACNL9W6.jpg
    imagesCACNL9W6.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 91

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
It seems unlikely, but I wonder if, in 65 million years, whoever's knocking about would think we were advanced enough to go to the moon?

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I don't reckon they had space ships to get there.

I think they saw that bloody great meteorite heading this way and just beamed up, and all the beamy-up equipment was destroyed in the holocaust that followed.

More likely, they're sat in their moonbase looking at the burnt out, uninhabitable rock called earth, wondering if anyone ever lived there!

Its quite likely they are preparing to launch an invasion,alot of strange things have gone on recently,lions in essex,a rude estate agent this morning and my bread has gone mouldy??? Also my sat nav was taken from my car this week:(
So now they know how to get around:mad:

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
When the moon formed it was only 14,000 miles away from Earth which i would have thought is flyable for a large Pterodactyl. Since then the moon has been moving away from the Earth and is now a quarter of a million miles away - too far to fly now. But yes they could have made it when the moon was young.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
When the moon formed it was only 14,000 miles away from Earth which i would have thought is flyable for a large Pterodactyl. Since then the moon has been moving away from the Earth and is now a quarter of a million miles away - too far to fly now. But yes they could have made it when the moon was young.

So, we couldn't live at 10 miles up, but a Ptero could fly 14,000, really ? Plus, when the moon was 14,000 miles away the Earth would have still been uninhabitable for another billion or so years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here