Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could Cox Be On His Way Out The Door ??

Churchy

Jun 1, 2008
South Wales
Just spoke to my mate a Southampton fan and he says the club are in talks with Brighton about signing Dean Cox. Dont know how true this is, what are your thoughts ??

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
I sincerely hope not but wouldnt be surprised to hear that after the shitty week we've had

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I can't see it, but with Wilkins there it's possible.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I would be amazed if Cox were sold, though I wouldn't really mind because I don't think he's as good as people seem to think, and I actually think the way he plays makes us weaker, formation wise. I would rather we had a natural left winger on that left hand side, with the natural left foot. Obviously, someone better than McLeod.

If we were to sell Cox, I wouldn't be too disappointed. I hope we get atleast £500,000 though!

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Just spoke to my mate a Southampton fan and he says the club are in talks with Brighton about signing Dean Cox. Dont know how true this is, what are your thoughts ??

I hope not! We need his passion and commitment.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Truly, it would be a dark day. He's one of the few players who injects a real spark of excitement when he gets the ball and isn't afraid to take players on

Really hope this one doesn't come true :(

Churchy

Jun 1, 2008
South Wales
I hope not! We need his passion and commitment.

Im with Ninja Elephant, on his day he is good other wise i dont think he is that special. Like i said this is only what ive heard from my southampton mate

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would be amazed if Cox were sold, though I wouldn't really mind because I don't think he's as good as people seem to think, and I actually think the way he plays makes us weaker, formation wise. I would rather we had a natural left winger on that left hand side, with the natural left foot. Obviously, someone better than McLeod.

If we were to sell Cox, I wouldn't be too disappointed. I hope we get atleast £500,000 though!

You criticise him saying he makes us weaker then expect to get £500k for him what planet are you on. They could possibly get Jason Puncheon for that figure. The most we could hope for at the moment is around £200k.

liam82

Onwards and Upwards
Apr 8, 2007
Telscombe Cliffs
Truly, it would be a dark day. He's one of the few players who injects a real spark of excitement when he gets the ball and isn't afraid to take players on

Really hope this one doesn't come true :(
#

would we miss him that much ? rarley beats his man, poor set plays and a bit lightweight, for me Cox is more of a disapointment rather than excitment.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.

I would be delighted to sell Tiny Cox. For every one good game, he has two or three poor ones - if not more.

If we can get some cash to put towards the cost of a quality playmaker - then that is good business.

Hey Deano - did you want any more of your old boys while you are at it. :clap2:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I hope we don't sell him. We all know what he is capable of, and he always puts himself about during games. Very rarely does he go completely missing from a game (with the exception of last night, im led to believe).

He has the ability to chip in with goals, and he can create when on the ball.

Coxy IN!!!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Move to Saints? Lost 2 drew 1? Still minus 9 points?

Mmmm

pays more money? (possibly) just because they are ion the shit does'nt mean Cox would'nt consider it if they offered him enough wedge does it!?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here