Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

could be a chance that brighton will be getting a prem reserve

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
There have been many far more tenuous links on NSC over the last few weeks than this one.

and nearly all of them have come from Safe

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
You're well out of touch mate. Somebody somehere is indeed available on loan but he couldn't agree terms with the other team so he is now talking to another team who are somewhere else entirely. You heard THAT here first.

Actually, that is old news, my mate saw Somebody Somewhere down the pub with a mystery 40 year old mate who confirmed that Somebody somewhere is in fact not now talking to some other team and that he has decided to join Chesterfield instead.

:p

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I think the issue is the attention grabbing headline linking BHA.

Nobody would have a problem with " Premiere defender available on loan"

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
I think the issue is the attention grabbing headline linking BHA.

Nobody would have a problem with " Premiere defender available on loan"

He wrote "could be a chance"

Hardly an attention grabbing headline??

But hey, this is NSC and with the tendancies to bully certain posters at every given opportunity you guys aren’t going to let facts stand in your way :lolol:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

But hey, this is NSC and with the tendancies to bully certain posters at every given opportunity you guys aren’t going to let facts stand in your way :lolol:

..but if you take into account all the posts "he" has created, you'll understand

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003

Bullying? Not me. Sorry if it came across like that :down: Now give us your dinner money :jester:

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
..but if you take into account all the posts "he" has created, you'll understand

Fair enough, haven't read all them.

But this thread made a good call about a promising player who would make a great signing and if Liverpool are willing to send him out to a League One side for the season then Micky should try and make this happen

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Fair enough, haven't read all them.

But this thread made a good call about a promising player who would make a great signing and if Liverpool are willing to send him out to a League One side for the season then Micky should try and make this happen

if only we werent too late:annoyed:

bobbybighead

Jun 7, 2007
What about all the stupid non albion related dribble that normally turns up on this site or all the remarkably unfunny twists on peoples names no body says anything about them I think a relavant post and worthy of a place so leave him alone muppets!!!!!!!!!:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here