Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cotterill gone

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Not sure who is better off, him or Pompey, certainly not Forest!

Sent from my wardrobe whilst watching Susannah Reid and Sian Williams enjoy a clam sandwich.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If as has been suggested Dave Jones is going to Portsmouth plus compensation from Forest and they have had a coup. Portsmouth fans will love Jones Southampton connections.

Last edited:

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
Worked very well in getting Notts County up season before last, and oversaw a severely depleted, unsettled and underresourced Pompey finish mid-table last season.

Think he is just what Notts Forest need currently.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
I love his after match interviews:

"I'm proud of my players today, we were the best team and didn't deserve to lose 5-0".

"I'm proud of my players today, it was the ref and the linesman who caused our 5-0 defeat"

"I'm proud of my players today, the other team scored five lucky goals, and their chairman was carrying his lucky charm, which cast a spell over my team."

"I'm proud of my players today, we lost 5-0 because my wife forgot to give me my lucky pompey pants."

Etc etc etc

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Can't blame him for leaving the toe rags but I do feel for the Forest fans.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Pompey fans are having a field day.

Steve Cotterill has driven all the way to Nottingham with his wife and kids crammed into the back of the car. Despite all the moans he refused to have anymore than 1 up front.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
What have Forest done?
Bet Portsmouth fans cant believe their luck.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
My god, he is a gimp.

Just caught a short interview of him in his car (barely looking at the camera), showing off that lovely golden chain of his. Talking about his difficult decision due to his 'relationship with the people' and 'his fans'.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
What have Forest done?
Bet Portsmouth fans cant believe their luck.

Hardly. Their problem is lack of squad, decent stadium, facilities, future etc. Cotterill squeezed what few victorys he could out of that fading excuse for a club. Who in their right mind would take on that job?

They are f***ed :lolol:

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Worked very well in getting Notts County up season before last, and oversaw a severely depleted, unsettled and underresourced Pompey finish mid-table last season.

Think he is just what Notts Forest need currently.

I don't think it was about him at all. Notts would have won that league with NO manager. Ian McParland put the squad together and got off to a flyer, followed by Hans Backe and then Cotterill.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Have been reliably informed that Dave Jones will get the gig.
Get on large.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here