Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Correct me if I am wrong

Sirius76

Banned
Oct 28, 2008
Derby might sneak into it. They should do us a favour against Middlesborough and Cardiff..... If so, 71 points should be enough (I would be more certain of this if Cardiff weren't playing Crystal Palace last game)... hoping Leicester don't get more than 70 (tricky games at millwall and leeds and still have a home game against west ham). It will also look better if Cardiff don't win at Barnsley because of the Crystal Palace game.

Trouble is 71 points means if we lose a game we need to win the remaining games to get above 70 (72 not 71 is possible after one loss). Otherwise 2 wins and 2 draws should be ok. Basically we have to hope we can beat West Ham and then win two out of three (72 points) or at least win one and draw two for 71 points. Blackpool may not reach 72 as they have tricky games, which increases our chances.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Oh shut up, look at how we played recently. We just need a bit of luck.

If you define recently as the last 24 hours then yes but,

How well did we play against Burnley?
How well did we play against Middlesbrough?
How well did we play against Forest?

Fozzyboy

Jul 5, 2011
Worthing
I dont think we can make the play-offs, yes we are very close - but our form is starting to dip and realistically we will probably miss out and grab 7th or 8th - i wont be sad or angry with the club, we have done better than people have thought we would have done even by challenging for the play-offs.

Spot on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here