Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Corporate Rugby

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just been offered a ticket and corporate hospitality for the New Zealand game Sunday.

:clap2: :clap2:

Which is nice.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Fantastic, enjoy the flowing New Zealand rugby lesson, hope it's not a cricket score :down:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Re: Re: Corporate Rugby

Hiney said:
GRAB it with open arms Beachy

Hospitality at Twickenham is SUPERB

I have don't worry been told it is a pre-match meal at Twickers, speaker and fireworks afterwards, what fun

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I did that the Twickenham corporate hospitality business a few years back when England played South Africa: I got absolutely bladdered.

Can scarcely remember anything of the game.

(come to think of it, I've been bladdered at most rugby internationals I've been to, whether there's hospitality or not).

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
The only time I've been to any corporate hospitality, it was a Champions' League qualifying game at Old Trafford.

Got there just before kick-off, and the rules about no booze within view of the pitch still apply, so I think I got one beer at half time and a prawn sandwich (!)

I wouldn't have been happy if I'd paid for it...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
The only time I've been to any corporate hospitality, it was a Champions' League qualifying game at Old Trafford.

Got there just before kick-off, and the rules about no booze within view of the pitch still apply, so I think I got one beer at half time and a prawn sandwich (!)

I wouldn't have been happy if I'd paid for it...

Might have been an idea to get there a bit earlier?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here