Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coppers

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
You haven't got a clue the things that have to be dealt with and then attitudes like your own. Wonder who you would call when your in trouble wouldn't be the ghostbusters would it. People might wonder why the police can come over sarcastic sometimes but when you've been called a c**t about 8 times already that day you might start to understand
Whats this then edna ?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Whats this then edna ?

He's just explaining why someone might come across as a bit moody, if you ask me.

He's not saying he hates his job, or that the public are wankers :shrug:

I'd probably say the same if you asked me what the best and worst bits of my job are, but it wouldn't mean I'm moaning about it. I daresay there are times when it's incredibly hard to bite your tongue, but most of the time we do. We all sign up for it, it doesn't mean we have to like everyone we deal with does it? I can like my job without liking many of my customers, as it were.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
He's just explaining why someone might come across as a bit moody, if you ask me.

He's not saying he hates his job, or that the public are wankers :shrug:

I'd probably say the same if you asked me what the best and worst bits of my job are, but it wouldn't mean I'm moaning about it. I daresay there are times when it's incredibly hard to bite your tongue, but most of the time we do. We all sign up for it, it doesn't mean we have to like everyone we deal with does it? I can like my job without liking many of my customers, as it were.
ok , fair enough.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Just got back from Charlton and the Met Police tonight were very poor.

Stopped and searched before the game, took ten minutes of my time with no apology at the end, played Charlton off the pitch and should've won then banter on the opposite platforms and some little c**t threw a coin that missed me by inches. At this point tension was building up and things got pretty heated on the train with strong verbal abuse between Barnet fans. Good to get a few things off my chest to some f***ing wierdo that follows the club.

If you treat people like scum, then they're going to behave like scum. What a shithole Charlton is.

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
Read the thread title and thought I was going to read about the Rottingdean Folk Family - very disappointing. Another plug for incessantly boring TV progs about "exciting" professions (cops, helicopter pilots, paramedic, lorry drivers etc etc etc etc ad infinitum)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here