Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coppell

ILOVEBHA

Jul 27, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
I Would like to thank Steve for coming to the march yesterday.
Since he left the Albion he has had so much stick and to come over and mingle with the fans before his team have a tough game away at Southampton.
It shows he really cares about the club and i for one will clap him next time we see him at the Withdean and i hope everyone else does too......

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
..or maybe he feels guilty !

Seriously it's big of him to attend, I'm sure it would have been much easier just to sit at home and watch tv or something. Thanks Stevie

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Listen to his interview on Seagulls World ... he admits the Albion would be a BIGGER club than Reading with a new stadium ... that takes some guts to say that publicly

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I will listen to that, thanks

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Palace SCUM.

Always has been and always will be.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well I say thank you for your support Mr Coppell.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Franks Wild Years said:
I thought his interview was great considering the stick we give him. I for one will be giving him a slightly shorter stick from now on. Cheers Steve and thank you.

I like that thought. 'slightly less stick' :lolol:
He was good enough to wait for me to mess around with my camera to take this.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
gerbil said:
Palace SCUM.

hear!hear!

VD and/or the Div 3 England International could walk from Lands End to John O'Groats as an expression of support for Falmer and they'd still be Palace SCUM....

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
WATFORD zero said:
Glad to see yo've thought long and hard about your priorities Moshe :rolleyes:
thanks, I sometimes worry that people on here lose sight of what really matters...

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
gerbil said:
Palace SCUM.

Your an idiot mate, Coppell didnt have to come and support Your march yesterday but he did because he must care for Brighton, yes he is a Palace man but its twats like you who dont deserve to sit in a new stadium. There were Palace fans supporting your cause yesterday i suppose they are SCUM as well. Ignorant prick

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Your an idiot mate, Coppell didnt have to come and support Your march yesterday but he did because he must care for Brighton, yes he is a Palace man but its twats like you who dont deserve to sit in a new stadium. There were Palace fans supporting your cause yesterday i suppose they are SCUM as well. Ignorant prick
you take yourself a tad too seriously mate... next SCUM please....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here