Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

coppell wants knight and cullip?

Josky

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Wilts said:
Nicky Forster is a slightly taller version of Leon Knight. Can do all the same things and can win headers too!

One of Leon's strong points is his headnig.

No defender thinks the little mite can get his head to the ball, but he's got in built Air Jordan's on his feet.

Leon's developing an all round game too.

Nicky who?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Of course Reading don't need Leon, they've got Henderson waiting in the wings ready to trot into the team like a Blackpool donkey. :D

ripper

Jul 5, 2003
Coppell just said he might be interested. The papers interpret it as they will.

I can't see it happening.

Today's Evening Post certainly suggests that Coppell will make a bid for Cullip, but not for Leon Knight.

Bobby Zamora is also mentioned as a possible loan signing. Can't see him getting in the side ahead of Forster, Goater or Henderson though.:)

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Can Reading afford Cullip? He has nearly two years of his contract to go, and DK would ask a fortune of him. Not a penny less than £750k, and we are not in a blazing rush to flog anyone. Personally, I believe Danny will want to be around long enough to actually have the championship trophy presented to him.

Now there's confidence.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
WhitleyDennis said:
Today's Evening Post certainly suggests that Coppell will make a bid for Cullip, but not for Leon Knight.

He ain't no Upson and that's the type of player you need to shore up your leaky defence.

Don't forget it was Upson who made your season last year ;)

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
No way, not a chance.

He's got what he deserves, DARIUS HENDERSON !

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
At times I wished the nationwide had a transfer window can someone shut it please!!!

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
calf strain i understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not worth the risk

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
what source is that? and are they reliable?

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
:angry: :censored: :angry:

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
With any luck DC will prove how much he loves it at The Albion by telling Dick Knight to shove the whole idea where the sun doesn't shine. IF I was Danny, I'd be staying with The Albion until long after I'd led MY team out onto the new playing surface at Falmer.

I'm more concerned about Leon, hope I'm wrong. Don't do a Coppell Leon, stay here. We love you already, you've got a good thing going here, have an easy(ish) season here in Div 2 lapping up the adoration and why not have a go at Wardy's record? I am sick to death of every last vulture milking The Albion of it's prize assets. So, to finish, sod off Stevie, you left, your choice, NOW leave us alone.

And you DK, yes, we know, we all want Falmer, and yes of course it's vital for our future, BUT do us a favour eh, tell Reading to poke off and build their team somewhere else OR set prices for Danny and Leon that EVEN Reading can't afford. Thank you.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
C1 BHA said:
With any luck DC will prove how much he loves it at The Albion by telling Dick Knight to shove the whole idea where the sun doesn't shine. IF I was Danny, I'd be staying with The Albion until long after I'd led MY team out onto the new playing surface at Falmer.

I'm more concerned about Leon, hope I'm wrong. Don't do a Coppell Leon, stay here. We love you already, you've got a good thing going here, have an easy(ish) season here in Div 2 lapping up the adoration and why not have a go at Wardy's record? I am sick to death of every last vulture milking The Albion of it's prize assets. So, to finish, sod off Stevie, you left, your choice, NOW leave us alone.

And you DK, yes, we know, we all want Falmer, and yes of course it's vital for our future, BUT do us a favour eh, tell Reading to poke off and build their team somewhere else OR set prices for Danny and Leon that EVEN Reading can't afford. Thank you.

Well said. I would also like to say, That DK should think about the football side and not the money for a change.

He must understand that brighton fans pay bloody good money for season tickets and they do want to see good football and winning not just seeing us finish midtable and DK just thinking about Falmer which it seems he does of late. We'll finish mid table if little Leon and Danny cullip leave us. With out Leon we would be mid table or below anyway. He's worth his weight in gold. without him........

DK should come out with a statement and tell what is going on. Get really f***ed off reading the papers with everyone being linked to our players etc.

I know I you shouldn't believe the articals that is written but they seem to be 99% right over the last couple of years.

DK, Tell Coppell none our players are for sale!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here