Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coppell Interview!!!!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
trouble with SC is he does'nt want to get tied to a club that may not get a stadium, so I reckon it was HIS decision to put the "if a better offer comes along I am allowed to talk" clause in his contract and he would only sign if it was in there....so it aint Uncle Dicks fault, he just wanted SC to sign no matter what after the great performance last season.

CrabtreeBHA said:
trouble with SC is he does'nt want to get tied to a club that may not get a stadium, so I reckon it was HIS decision to put the "if a better offer comes along I am allowed to talk" clause in his contract and he would only sign if it was in there....so it aint Uncle Dicks fault, he just wanted SC to sign no matter what after the great performance last season.

You took the words right out of my mouth. His heart is obviously not completely in the job as he only signed a one year contract. If it was a choice of Coppell with a get out clause or no Coppell at all, I'm sure everyone (apart from FG of course) would go for the former.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Another Berkshire Seagull said:
Calm down...he won't go to Reading. :cool:

But just to make sure.. I'll have a chat to him and give him my first hand experience of how shite it is having to be around here for your job! :lolol:

Yeah and lets hope coppell likes night clubbing as then he certainly won't want to go to reading.:smokin:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Reasonable to think SC signed for a year to see what the outcome on Falmer was. Like to think he will stay as he seems to have a real affection for this club unlike two of our last three managers. It will all rest on Falmer approval which MAY sway him from taking another post before we know.

BTW piss off Reading :angry: we may be passing you at the end of this season if you keep your current form up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here