Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coppell can't agree over terms

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Just heard on talksport that DK is urging SC to make up his mind. A press conferance was due today to announce Coppell as Reading manager but coppell could not commit to them.
Come on Steve Your heart can't be at Reading or you would have gone already. Sort it now. Flip a coin man!!!

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Er... todays news just heard it 15 mins ago. Press conference cancelled today. As in they cancelled it today. They did not cancel it yesterday. Shows DK is getting very impatient and I have every sympathy for him. Coppell has been talking to Reading TODAY. Still doesn't want to go....Yet.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Captain Sensible said:
Er... todays news just heard it 15 mins ago. Press conference cancelled today. As in they cancelled it today. They did not cancel it yesterday. Shows DK is getting very impatient and I have every sympathy for him. Coppell has been talking to Reading TODAY. Still doesn't want to go....Yet.

He aint going to Reading FC!

Cookie

Oct 6, 2003
North Berks
£250,000 is a lot of money. It would take me 20 years to earn that at the rate I'm going.

cosmic cowboy

Oct 8, 2003
Kemp Town
it's a negociation, not a decision. It's about having a f*ck-it level you can say, I don't need the job, so if you don't agree to my terms well f*ck-it then.
Has SC got an agent?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here